New here!

Desiree

Hello!

I'm new to the forum, I don't work in EMS but I am engaged to a paramedic who also happens to be an active member of this forum (Bieber), he's been trying to convince me in joining the forum since he spends so much time on it and that it could possibly get me to understand more about what he does. I'm coming up on my 21st birthday and am enrolled at a local college, trying to get Nursing pre-reqs done so I can start the nursing program.

Welcome, and congrats on your upcoming nuptials. Your fiance is a bright young man and has a bright future in this business. Even though he's young and new, his maturity is clearly evident by the quality posts he has made here so far.

I think the fact that you are posting here is a great idea. Too often the significant others of folks in this business have no idea what our jobs are like. Even folks in the business- nurses, PT's, CT or MRI folks- really cannot understand, although they have a better idea than say a person who works a 9-5 office job.

Congrats again on the engagement, good luck in nursing school, and if you have any questions, don't be shy.

Well, I'm not sure if we can help you understand what he does...

I know that he's a closet meth addict, and a sexual deviant...something about ponies and electric shavers...other than that....Hmmm...it's gets cloudy....

I have seen you on his facebook page and warned him already that you're way to beautiful to be dating a medic..and once you get your RN will be completely out of his class...so please don't get married before graduation...

Welcome to the City Babe. Justin, though only being a member for a short time is already well respected and well loved..he's like the little City hamster with the Beiber haircut that we never had....You will be proud of him....until you graduate...then you'll think he's an idiot...Just sayin'... :-)

Dwayne

Edited by DwayneEMTP
  • Like 1

Well, I'm not sure if we can help you understand what he does...

I know that he's a closet meth addict, and a sexual deviant...something about ponies and electric shavers...other than that....Hmmm...it's gets cloudy....

I have seen you on his facebook page and warned him already that you're way to beautiful to be dating a medic..and once you get your RN will be completely out of his class...so please don't get married before graduation...

Welcome to the City Babe. Justin, though only being a member for a short time is already well respected and well loved..he's like the little City hamster with the Beiber haircut that we never had....You will be proud of him....until you graduate...then you'll think he's an idiot...Just sayin'... :-)

Dwayne

OMG I think i just pissed my BDUs. Dwayne you ass hat :thumbsup::beer:

Welcome to the City Bieber's SO. Congrats on the nuptuals! You have a good man there.

As others have said he is a great medic. I would be proud to have him on my rig. For such a new medic he shows great knowledge, maturity, and devotion to the profession. We are proud to have him part of our little world.

As far as the City goes. As you can see we have a wierd sense of humor so just roll with it. We speak our minds and usually hold nothing back. Ask an ye shall receive. We are willing to answer to the best of our knowledge if so asked. Feel free to join all the discussions and be part of our world.

Again welcome!

• Like 1

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.