Is this considered backwards racism

Just Plain Ruff

Wrong on all accounts, but please continue to hurl the insults as that is what people with no answers are left with. I do not believe blacks are the only ones harmed by slavery or white men. Yes you owe a debt to african americans due to the slavery and second class status you held us under until the late 60s. You also owe a debt to american indians, the japanese (for dropping the atomic bomb and for inprisoning them here), you owe a debt to the modern day slave, the illegal mexicans that you lured here with jobs, and then treated as second class. You owe a debt to those who were slautered in africa in recent years as you sat on your hands and allowed a genocide to happen (of course you stepped in when white jews were facing genocide). What is utterly unbelievable is how you think you have no blood on your hands because you didnt actually do the whipping or cross burning. You have reaped the rewards of your ancestors sins for years, and are not willing to give anything up, AMAZING !

Wrong on all accounts, but please continue to hurl the insults as that is what people with no answers are left with. I do not believe blacks are the only ones harmed by slavery or white men. Yes you owe a debt to african americans due to the slavery and second class status you held us under until the late 60s. You also owe a debt to american indians, the japanese (for dropping the atomic bomb and for inprisoning them here), you owe a debt to the modern day slave, the illegal mexicans that you lured here with jobs, and then treated as second class. You owe a debt to those who were slautered in africa in recent years as you sat on your hands and allowed a genocide to happen (of course you stepped in when white jews were facing genocide). What is utterly unbelievable is how you think you have no blood on your hands because you didnt actually do the whipping or cross burning. You have reaped the rewards of your ancestors sins for years, and are not willing to give anything up, AMAZING !

why should I take responsibility for something that happened 200 years ago?

Why have you not answered any of the questions posted to you on this particular subject?

Why have you not offered any constructive ideas on how to fix what you consider as the injustice?

I would be more than willing to pay for reparations that My ancestors caused. According to my family tree and all the research that I have done, none of my families ancestors owned slaves so why the hell should I take any responsibility for something that I or my ancestors did NOT do.

Again you stir the pot yet you do not offer any type of constructive ideas as to what the fix might be.

Crotchity, if you are going to try to force us to take responsibility for past actions of our ancestors then you should also take responsibility for what your ancestors did which was a number of blacks were involved just as deep in the slavery trade as they were the ones who captured those said slaves.

Amazing that you can chastise us for our blood on our hands but seriously not take responsiblity for some of your ancestors actions.

So I'll ask you this one more time, but I think that you are too cowardly to answer this question since you seem to only want to stir the pot - What is the answer? What would you do to make things level on the playing field.

I will bet that you will not answer the direct question I just posed. I don't think you have it in you!!!

Prove me wrong.

I am not aware of any question I have not answered, but feel free to send them to me, and I will answer. To your current question of how do we fix it:

1. African Americans should have a free scholarship to the college of their choice for the next 200 years.

2. African Americans should not be required to pay taxes on any income for 200 years.

3. African Americans should receive 0 interest loans for cars, homes, and lifestyle purchases for 200 years.

4. Every African American should receive $1,000,0000.00 in reparations.

5. Every employer must have a work force and management force that has a minimum of 25% african americans.

I can live with that.

Crotchity, I was raped by a black man.

Could you please pm me with your real name and address, and my lawyer will contact you, as I expect compensation from you, and your family, to cover all my living, medical, and education expenses for me and my family. As I am certain that this will affect my grandchildren, great grandchildren, and great great grandchildren, I expect that a fund will be set up to cover all of their living and educational expenses too.

That seems fair. I expect your pm shortly.

• Like 3

What is utterly unbelievable is how you think you have no blood on your hands because you didnt actually do the whipping or cross burning. You have reaped the rewards of your ancestors sins for years, and are not willing to give anything up, AMAZING !

I grew up poor, never went to college until my40's.....and I don't have an Ivy League education, went to public schools.....what 'benefits' have I been reaping for years?

I've had to work my ass off for what little I have. I've been cleaned out at least twice by thieves... I've worked in manual labor jobs, job shops and never been able to own my own business....hell, I've even lived in 'the projects'!

No, my people didnt do the whipping..nor did we burn any crosses.....but by the same token, we never passed any laws to keep blacks as 'second class citizens' either!

Here's an actual picture of my whopping 952 square foot house. As you see, it's not even NEAR any section of town that would be considered 'affluent' by any means! Tell me again, what 'benefits' I'm reaping?

Myhouse.jpg

• Like 1

Get off your pity pot, already.

Everyone "gives up" plenty already. Affirmative action, set asides, quotas, and all the other entitlements have ensured that. Dumbing down of tests, adjusting scores and grades- the list is endless. So how's all that working out so far? How's the drop out rates, single parent households, drugs, and violence in the communities that are supposed to be "benefiting" from all these "gifts"? At some point you need to admit there has to be a better way. Unless you think the black community is incapable of succeeding without this extra help, then when will it be time to let this go, move on, and let everyone stand on their own 2 feet? Poverty pimps like Sharpton and Jackson are relics of a bygone era. It's no longer fashionable- or advantageous- to portray yourself as a victim, and many folks are waking up to that fact- especially the ones who succeed and prosper DESPITE these twisted ideas of "fairness".

I don't personally OWE anyone a thin dime. Not you, not the Indians, not the Japanese, not ANYONE. I- nor any of my ancestors for that matter- committed ANY of those atrocities. Do I feel horrible for what these various groups went through- of course. Do I hope we have learned from those mistakes and never let it happen again? Yep. Do we have laws in place that will prevent these things from happening again? Also, yes.

Can I CHANGE what happened in the past? Nope. And extorting millions of dollars from people or giving hand outs to people based on ancient history won't change what happened either, nor does it benefit anyone.

I think this whole thing is cyclic. We went through some horrible periods in our history. We went from a time where we made arbitrary decisions and committed horrible acts on people until we wised up. Now we are committing horrible acts under the guise of helping people. I think the tide is finally turning on that. We have a black POTUS, which would have NEVER been possible unless the majority of nonminority voters elected him. In other words, this vast racist conspiracy you believe in is total BS. There will always be bias and there will always be prejudice. These are human faults. You also can not eliminate one bias by putting another in it's place. That is simply absurd. The pendulum is swinging back in the opposite direction, and unfortunately it will swing way past the center now.

So- how long will this vendetta continue? How long should we continue to punish people for something they never did, just to "benefit" someone who was never a victim of these horrible acts? When will the "debt" be paid?

I grew up poor, never went to college until my40's.....and I don't have an Ivy League education, went to public schools.....what 'benefits' have I been reaping for years?

I've had to work my ass off for what little I have. I've been cleaned out at least twice by thieves... I've worked in manual labor jobs, job shops and never been able to own my own business....hell, I've even lived in 'the projects'!

No, my people didnt do the whipping..nor did we burn any crosses.....but by the same token, we never passed any laws to keep blacks as 'second class citizens' either!

Here's an actual picture of my whopping 952 square foot house. As you see, it's not even NEAR any section of town that would be considered 'affluent' by any means! Tell me again, what 'benefits' I'm reaping?

Myhouse.jpg

Unfortunately LS, many people have bought into the notion- perpetuated by the poverty pimps and clueless liberals- that the world owes us something. There are no guarantees in life. None. Millionaires find themselves flat broke after bad business decisions. Some people succeed despite overwhelming odds. Some barely survive. Most are just "doing it" every day- and without a handout, or entitlement simply because of something that happened to a distant relative.

I like to relate a story my wife told me. She works in a university, and deals with the results of our idiotic ideas on entitlements. She had a black student who was born in Africa- from a wealthy family- and came here for an education. He wanted to strike out on his own path here in America. He was approached by the various campus groups that cater to black students. They explained to him how he could attend school for free, get scholarship money, take special classes, get help with living expenses, receive special tutoring - simply because of his skin color. He was dumbfounded, and actually thought it was some type of scam. He politely told them he did not need the money or the help, but they insisted. You 'deserve it', they told him. They offered to walk him through the process, help him with the paperwork, etc. After my wife explained why these programs and groups existed, he was amazed. He simply could not comprehend what these people did to deserve such special treatment, nor how it could possibly help them succeed.

You dont think 200 + years of not having education has weakened the black race. Try it on whites for the next 200 years and lets see what happens

You do know that back then, most people were illiterate, right?

I think the last few decades of the dumbing down of society and pushing the notion that blacks are incapable of competing on a level playing field have done far more harm than slavery ever could.

I am not aware of any question I have not answered, but feel free to send them to me, and I will answer. To your current question of how do we fix it:

1. African Americans should have a free scholarship to the college of their choice for the next 200 years.

2. African Americans should not be required to pay taxes on any income for 200 years.

3. African Americans should receive 0 interest loans for cars, homes, and lifestyle purchases for 200 years.

5. Every employer must have a work force and management force that has a minimum of 25% african americans.

I can live with that.

Let's address this point by point, first to point out that your demands are just the tip of the iceberg. I say why not 2 million, why not 40 acres, a mule, a car, a boat and 2 chickens in every pot. If you deserve the above in your list, then why not the other stuff.

I'm just guessing at the number of african americans in the US but let's say 80 million. I could be off but not by much

1. Free scholarship for the college of their choice. Average tuition is around 20K per year so 80K for 4 years. That would cost 6,400,000,000,000 Well that's 6trillion 400 billion.

2. No taxes for 200 years - Can't figure that one out as it would be too many zeros

3. 0 interest for 200 years - uncalculatable

4. 1 million per black person = That would be 80 with 12 zeros after it

5. Workforce of blacks at 25% - I'm good with this one.

So the grand total would be over 88trillion dollars.

NOpe aint gonna happen. Never in a million years. There is no way that even your black congressmen who supposedly work for you, there is no way that they would even float this out and try to make this a law.

Actually you are just talking stupid now.

Let's be a little more realistic and come back with something that won't bankrupt our country. YOu see the fatal flaw in your logic is first off, you shouldn't be able to do the math because since the white person held you back that made you too stupid to pass any type of test with math in it.

And the second flaw is where do you think the money will come from? It sure isn't coming from your race since you won't be paying taxes. So how do you expect to get all this free money.

And one more question - Does the 1 million dollars per black person continue in perpetuity? If a black baby is born on the day after the money is divvied out, should they get their own 1 million dollars. I say no, because at the time themoney is divvied out the playing field is level so the reparations should end at that time.

But somehow I think you will find a way to say that even children born after the money is given out should get it.

Myhouse.jpg

But at least you have a house lone. All those black folks don't even have a house. But don't worry, as soon as the million dollars is given out, and the home loans are 0% then they can have a house like yours too.

You dont think 200 + years of not having education has weakened the black race. Try it on whites for the next 200 years and lets see what happens

Wait a second, just what are those black kids doing in front of those really nice schools that we have built?

I was doing a delivery for one of my fathers old co-workers at a inner city school just the other day and when I entered the school, most of the students are black or hispanic at this school, a whole bunch of them were sitting in a classroom at their desks. I can't for the life of me figure out what they were doing there...... hmmmmmm maybe getting an education.

Or am I wrong?

Seriously Crotch, you are just talking dumbed down in the above type of response.

Did you go to school? Did you go to college?

The school I went to was 20% black, 4% other. The blacks got the same education as I got. Same classes I took, same teachers.

Edited by Ruffems

I can live with that.

Sadly, I actually think you are serious here.

Explains a lot.

Good plan. If even a minute fraction of what you want comes true, that should ensure the total destruction of this country long before 200 years.

Talk about paybacks...