New Zealand hit again

celticcare

Just wanted to send a message to you all thanks for your concern re the Christchurch Earthquake disaster. My family and myself are ok as we are in another part of the country but the effects are rippling through our nation as we speak. There is talk from the Emergency Department I work in that some of us may be deployed to the area or surrounding areas to help. We are ok, thank you for your messages of concern and will keep you posted.

Scotty, Laura, Nicole and Oscar *the dog*

That's great to hear... I haven't heard from two friend who are in Christchurch currently but I am hoping that it is due to the internet being down right now. My parents were supposed to fly from Syndey to CC today but their travel plans have been postponed.

Really happy that you guys are all safe...any word from Kiwi??

That's great to hear... I haven't heard from two friend who are in Christchurch currently but I am hoping that it is due to the internet being down right now. My parents were supposed to fly from Syndey to CC today but their travel plans have been postponed.

Really happy that you guys are all safe...any word from Kiwi??

Kiwi is in the same city as me so dont worry he is safe and far from the disaster scene.

There is no power to many parts of the area and phones. PM me and I will try my best to get through on our systems here.

:hug: Glad to hear that ya'll and Kiwi are good. I've heard from a friend who's a counselor in Auckland, and she said the same thing.

Prayers for those from the area and rescue/disaster crews who are working in the area.

Edited by rat115