Dire Straits "Money for Nothing"

Happiness

Can I still say Queen here ?

You can, but it seems like a queer choice given the content of the thread.

And I hear you about the majority of the country being opposed to the censorship, but acknowledging that would have hindered by ability to call our Canadian girl members' chastity/sexual morality into question, which was the real reason for my post...grin.

Some times even I have to stretch if I'm going to find some way to work sex into a serious topic.

Dwayne

• Like 1

Some times even I have to stretch if I'm going to find some way to work sex into a serious topic.

Dwayne

• Like 1

And I hear you about the majority of the country being opposed to the censorship, but acknowledging that would have hindered by ability to call our Canadian girl members' chastity/sexual morality into question, which was the real reason for my post...grin.

Dwayne

If you didn't find a way to work sex into any of the threads I would be worried about your mental state. And so you know chastity/sexual morality is never a question in Canada, just look at our beer commercials...................yes we all look like that :)

LOL Squint, right on both accts!

If you didn't find a way to work sex into any of the threads I would be worried about your mental state. And so you know chastity/sexual morality is never a question in Canada, just look at our beer commercials...................yes we all look like that :)

That's what I'm sayin'!!!