Dire Straits "Money for Nothing"

Happiness

Of course he does....and his name is Owley-Medic! :fish::thumbsup::rofl:

OMG do you know how socially offensive it is to call ALL east coasters Neuwfies ... <gasp>

May your now worthless soul rest in peace ... LS it was nice knowing you.

OMG do you know how socially offensive it is to call ALL east coasters Neuwfies ... <gasp>

May your now worthless soul rest in peace ... LS it was nice knowing you.

It's MY religion, and I can worship any diety that I want!.....ROFLMAO!!

OMG do you know how socially offensive it is to call ALL east coasters Neuwfies ...

I'm east coast (and technically south shore of Long Island, NY). Does that make me, a native New Yorker, a "Neufie", even an honorary one?

I'm east coast (and technically south shore of Long Island, NY). Does that make me, a native New Yorker, a "Neufie", even an honorary one?

Only if you can answer these questions correctly.

1-Have you ever "kissed the cod" and where do you kiss it ?

2-Have you been screeched in ?

2eh- What is another name for Neufie Speed bump ?

____E

Translate this sentence in one word:

Lord Thunderin Jesus, me mudder is me fadders sister, hey dar bouys.

_______ !

One more query:

If there is "No shore like dah Norff Shore" ... Where is the shore ?

cheers and good luck.

All I can really add to this is that it's been my experience that the more repressed a group is publicly, the more tawdry (shameful and indecent) they tend to be privately. (Anyone ever been naked with a Catholic school girl? OH...MY...God!)

So, though it should be a sin to mutilate such a classic song, the Canadian women tend to be smokin' hot and naughty! So I say to Canada...just keep doing what you're doing neighbor...human rights and freedom of speech and thought are only worth so much...I've got your back...

Dwayne

• Like 1

All I can really add to this is that it's been my experience that the more repressed a group is publicly, the more tawdry (shameful and indecent) they tend to be privately. (Anyone ever been naked with a Catholic school girl? OH...MY...God!)

So, though it should be a sin to mutilate such a classic song, the Canadian women tend to be smokin' hot and naughty! So I say to Canada...just keep doing what you're doing neighbor...human rights and freedom of speech and thought are only worth so much...I've got your back...

Dwayne

Dwayne ... there was very prompt action taken to clearly demonstrate to the Canadian "tax funded censors" that the entire country (including the vast majority of gay and lesbians) that they were infringing on our rights of freedom speech, laughing I visited a local saloon just last night for a non "screech" beverage (ps even Dr. K. Westley calls it battery acid when I tried to pawn it off on him)

But what was being played over and over the "old version" as soon as I walked into the pub :thumbsup:

http://www.q104.ca/blogs.asp?bloggerid=8

btw I have never been with a naked catholic girl / women but am willing to try :dribble:

Dear Richard .. agreed the "queens" English has taken on a regional flavour beyond belief in NL, actually beyond recognition.

Can I still say Queen here ?