" running through traffic between 21st and broad"

Dude

Well done Happiness [applause]

Some day KN will get to experience all the things you mentioned and maybe she will survive, but I doubt that her world includes accepting reality. Too busy spouting off on warm & fuzzy crunch. +1

Even the OP figured out he was wrong and got rightfully called on the carpet for it by ALL of us.

Even the OP figured out he was wrong and got rightfully called on the carpet for it by ALL of us.

He was called on the carpet, alright. But I wouldn't go so far as to think that he figured out he was wrong. Based on his posts so far I'm inclined to think that he still thinks it's funny and that we're just too old and too stiff to appreciate such humour. In the end, he still thinks he's right and we're wrong. He's just smart enough to know not to continue posting in the face of such opposition.

Bah Humbug I wish I could give staff a reputation point...Mike I think that is literally the best post of this entire mess....and I think we can also say you have killed the thread now.

Last word freak

:whistle:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.