Don't Ask, Don't Tell Repealed

Eydawn

Please tell us though....who is going to be your next target? Not that I really want to hear whatever drivel you have to spout, I just don't want to be blindsided by it....

I'm thinking a no-holds barred, cage match to the death between our new friend and crotchity might be interesting. I don't think emtpociets would go for it since that much man-on-man skin contact is obviously a method used by the gays to turn us straight folk.

I'm thinking a no-holds barred, cage match to the death between our new friend and crotchity might be interesting. I don't think emtpociets would go for it since that much man-on-man skin contact is obviously a method used by the gays to turn us straight folk.

But it would be fun to watch.

But we better not or Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson will be on us like stink of shit.

NO NO NO NO NO LONE, bad dog, bad dog, You know better than to feed the TROLLS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now he'll never leave!!!!!!! Go to your corner and sit there for 15 minutes in a time out.

DON'T FEED THE TROLLS

*Lone Star hangs his head in shame, goes to the corner after writing 100 times on the blackboard, "I will NOT feed the trolls."* :fish:

The only issue that I MIGHT have with gays in the military is if someone decides to undergo gender reassignment surgery, especially if they expect the government to pick up the tab. I'm NOT suggesting that this is why the gay community wants to serve... The only reason it was even mentioned is because we know that there ARE elements of society that DO try to abuse the 'system' when they get the opportunity.

I understand what you are getting at here, but wanted to point out a couple things. First and foremost, gender identity has nothing to do w/ sexuality! A person who is born biologically male can feel as though he is meant to be female regardless of his sexual orientation. Regardless, I doubt the military would cover such a surgery, as it is not deemed "medically necessary."

As an aside, sorry I have been so absent from the other discussions I have been involved in, I have been really caught up w/ work lately.

FYI...the troll is on a few days break....he will be back soon.

That gives us all time to go down to the local 'Medievale Shoppe' and get a spiked mace and one of those cool ass 'cave man clubs' with all the spines sticking out of it!

*Edited by Lone Star to fix an ugly spelling error*

Edited by Lone Star

Now why did you have to go an call me out. I have been one of the few people who have highlighted how gays are the only group left that you people can legally discriminate against. I definitely do not want to be associated with emtpociets, but since I too have been labeled a troll, I have to wonder how homo-friendly some of you really are. Answer these questions truthfully:

1. If you are straight and contend you are not a homophobe ("hell, my best friend is queer"), how many gay bars have you been to in the past 12 months ? Surely you did decide to hang out with some of your gay partners when you were off-duty, didnt you ?

2. If you are a straight man with a male child, would you allow your child to stay in a daycare where the staff was all male homosexuals (not just once, but on a daily basis).

I am all for the repeal of DADT as the same arguments were made against us negroes when whitey was forced to let us in the military.

Now why did you have to go an call me out. I have been one of the few people who have highlighted how gays are the only group left that you people can legally discriminate against. I definitely do not want to be associated with emtpociets, but since I too have been labeled a troll, I have to wonder how homo-friendly some of you really are. Answer these questions truthfully:

1. If you are straight and contend you are not a homophobe ("hell, my best friend is queer"), how many gay bars have you been to in the past 12 months ? Surely you did decide to hang out with some of your gay partners when you were off-duty, didnt you ?

2. If you are a straight man with a male child, would you allow your child to stay in a daycare where the staff was all male homosexuals (not just once, but on a daily basis).

I am all for the repeal of DADT as the same arguments were made against us negroes when whitey was forced to let us in the military.

Easy crotchity. Since I was the one that brought up your name let me appologize if it came off as if I was putting you down or in anyway was saying you were homophobic. I just brought you up because you and emtblahblahblah are both very "opinionated" but at at the opposite ends of the spectrum. Please do not take it as me saying you are homophobic. To be fair, I will answer your questions:

1. Gay bars-none straight bars-none As someone else said before, hang out with some gay people, they know how to have some serious fun (even in a nonsexual way)

2. Absolutely. Statistics are that almost all pedophiles are heterosexual.

That does it. He's a troll. Post reported.... time for you to crawl back under the bridge...

Wendy

CO EMT-B

Yeah. Troll, knew it from the start... Granted I'm not in the military, but I've certainly never been accused of being mentally ill.

post-11660-0-62572200-1292907259_thumb.g

I fail to see where you believe that I've made or attempted to support a point. I have no dog in this fight nor do I have a valid perspective being neither political, gay, nor military. It was not my intent to shore up the anti gay/military point of view but to simply share an enectdote that I found interesting and possibly illuminating in a thread concerning the subject. Unless you believe that calling his argument valid meant taking his argument as my own? That was not my intention but to use the word 'valid' in it's more correct context when applied here, to mean that he presented an argument that I believed carried logical weight.

Certainly not taken personally and had I presented this as my point of view as opposed to simply interjecting what I considered to be an interesting peripheral "Hmmmmm" then I would welcome a sound thrashing. Maybe your point is simply that my peripheral thoughts and ideas had no place in a fact based discussion? But is there significant data available on this subject to even pretend that it is being debated in a quantifiable arena? Perhaps there is, but if so, I've not seen any presented here. In fact I've not really seen anything more scientific some idiotic gay bashing from Shithead and a bunch of personall feelings and unsuported arguments stating a homosexuals effectiveness as a soldier.

As always my comments are meant with respect. I'm not sure that I'm getting your point, but I'm trying.

Dwayne

Perhaps I took your post out of context? However, I am not sure said point (your friend's point) is valid? In that, I mean I am unaware of any evidence that supports such a point other than anecdote. With that, I am more than willing to take a look at available evidence and discuss it.

Take care,

chbare.