emt research paper

I am a student at city collage. And im writing my final for my personal growth class. Its supposed to be about a career i would like to persue. So basically i have to interview someone in that profession. And ask a series of questions relating to the job. either by email or eves. so if anyone here would be interested dat would be greatly appreciated. If anyone replies to my post, i kan send my email or im. and we kan chat their.

Maybe work on a spell check before writing your paper.

cheers

Hey, ease up. With my new computer, even I am having trouble with the spellcheck, as it doesn't seem to want to work.

PM me, and I'll send my personal E-Mail for this corrispondence.

Hey, ease up. With my new computer, even I am having trouble with the spellcheck, as it doesn't seem to want to work.

PM me, and I'll send my personal E-Mail for this corrispondence.

Dear Richard:

It doesn't appear that you have failure of shift key or spelling Richard. I must whole heartedly disagree, as I believe that any request for assistance for career investigation needs a bit of clearer direction as to the expectations of "this" or "that" profession. Proper use of the Queen English would be most helpful in getting across one's point.

I would make note than any of the positions that I apply, the condition of employment is fluency in spoken and written language as well as computer skills in word, excel and spreadsheets. I am not saying that by any means I could write a best seller but let us be reasonable and give positive direction and not the political correctness of tolerance in modern day lazy text jargon.

On that note here is a link to some free software:

http://www.brothersoft.com/downloads/spell-check.html

.. can with a k

.. their instead of there ?

... eves ?

... dat ?

The poster is stating that they are in a city college and doing personal growth, language arts may be a very good start.

cheers

Holy shit tniuqs, actually, after the first paragraph I was wondering, "I wonder who wrote that for him? I can't remember the last time that he had a whole paragraph made up of correctly formulated sentences!" Perhaps I'm getting you confused with someone else, but I don't think so.

Though a tad hypocritical, I do in fact like your point.

Dwayne

Edited by DwayneEMTP

I would be happy to answer some questions. However due to the grammatical errors and your newness to the forum I'm not sure if this is legit. Post you questions and I will gladly attmept to answer them.

Yikes! And Medicgirl comes out swinging!! Duck boys and girls this thread is becoming full contact!! :-)

Great points, but we really should try and make them, in my opinion, in ways that don't send the new folks running for higher ground.

But as we all too often have the, "I just want to hang out and not be judged" crowd, it is nice to see things slanted in the professional direction this time...

Carry on!

Dwayne

I Я stoodint at kolludge!

And people wonder why I'm an advocate of raising the standards for the 'lowest common denominator'!

Narrative on PCR:

Yo! We done rolled up on dis cat's house and finded 'em FUBAR! Dood sez its hard to breath dood had some puffer thang but it mt gave him some air and halled ballz to the doctor place presherz wuz13090 dood sez that he wuz in da bathe when it got hard to breath *lulz* dood sez him an his bitch jest had da fernis wurkd on

I guess he hasn't gotten to his English credits yet!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.