More bad PR

tskstorm

It makes me want to vomit. I like you Tskstorm, am so sick and tired of this behavior. I know most on this board work hard to promote EMS as a serious profession. Chuckleheads like this just give us all a bad name. Regardless of if the accusations are true or not does not matter. The fact that they were made at all is a detriment to my profession. There would have to be at least some truth to it for the young woman to say such a thing.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say this is a pretty credible story and I believe the woman completely. Can't imagine she'd make it up but that's been done before.

If this truly happened and I'm sure it did then this guy needs his license permanently revoked, he needs to be on a sex offender registry and if I was the ambulance service in question, I'd be reviewing every single one of his past ambulance reports and questioning his partners in those runs.

Maybe perform spot checks and phone calls to the patients that were female and see if they relate any suspicious activity.

I'm sure once this dumbtard's name gets out that there will be other women come forward and make allegations. If he was so cavalier in doing this to this patient then one has to possibly assume that there are other victims too afraid or too unsure to come forward. For all they consider, they might have had the same examination and bought his story about "I'm examining you"

What a dirt bag and scum sucking bottom feeding piece of trash.

No wonder we have such a hard time being considered professionals.

Crap like this pisses me off. Come on how is the public to trust us if people keep doing stuipd and dumb crap like above. I would like to ask that guy what brand of cereal he got his license from? Maybe it would not be a bad idea to put cameras in the back of the trucks to keep every one honest.

Crap like this pisses me off. Come on how is the public to trust us if people keep doing stuipd and dumb crap like above. I would like to ask that guy what brand of cereal he got his license from? Maybe it would not be a bad idea to put cameras in the back of the trucks to keep every one honest.

It WOULD be a 'bad idea' to put cameras in the back of the trucks. As soon as you do, you've violated the patient's right to privacy. The videos would serve no purpose in the progression of patient care.

Maybe it would not be a bad idea to put cameras in the back of the trucks to keep every one honest.

It WOULD be a 'bad idea' to put cameras in the back of the trucks. As soon as you do, you've violated the patient's right to privacy. The videos would serve no purpose in the progression of patient care.

Why did you BOTH have to be right?

Six pictures of her in a bathing suit... that she doesn't know how they got there. I call bullshit on that one. If someone sent them, she had to have saved them, more likely though, she had someone take the picture of her on her own cell phone.

I think it very well could have happened that she was touched inappropriately, but I get the feeling the patient is a bit of a liar too. Either way, the attendant is screwed.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.