• Greg Biffle
    • Rusty Wallace
    • Mark Martin
    • Jeremy Mayfield
    • Kurt Busch
    • Carl Edwards
    • Ryan Newman
    • Jeff Gordon

Alright, I know this isn't the best place to put this, but I coulldn't find a better place. For all of those NASCAR fans out there, with 2 races left till the chase, who is going to win? Will Jr make it in? Will Gordon stay in?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooooh you hit a good topic, ERDoc! We all know who will be the winner! TONY STEWART! YEAH! We should start a poll on it! He's gonna win though!

Grace

Ooooh you hit a good topic, ERDoc! We all know who will be the winner! TONY STEWART! YEAH! We should start a poll on it! He's gonna win though!

Grace

Alright, I started a poll. I couldn't put on everyone who is not mathematically eliminated since I could only put on 10 choices. If there is anyonenot on the list, you could always give them a write in vote.

Personally, Jr. will not make the chase. Gordon will make it in. JJ will start his usual come back soon and take the cup with Stewart coming in second and Gordon 3rd. However, I am a die hard Martin fan (hey, you can't hate the guy who drives the Viagara car) and would like to see him finally win the cup in what is supposed to be his last season.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.