Dunk tank humor/insults for fire and vollys

DwayneEMTP

At least they saved the chimney.

They saved the chimney? That's pretty good - usually they just save the basement...

Firefighters.... not too bright, sure can lift things.

The fireman climbs the ladder to the bedroom of a burning house, and there he finds a curvaceous brunette, "Ah", he says, "you are the third pregnant girl I've rescued this month".

"But, I'm not pregnant!"

"You're not rescued yet!"

Speaking of the Chimney, or Chimley, depending on your location geographically in the North East.

Historical tidbit, while the Pike Pole was a fishing tool, it's use in early firefighting was a pike, attached to a long wooden pole. A lot longer than you see today. It's purpose was to grab hold of a burning chimney, and pull it down and away from the home.

LOL! You better wear body armour if you're going to toss out some of these insults!

Damn it...they cancelled it due to weather....

Thanks for the help all, I was really convinced I could generate some serious bank for the charity... :-)

Maybe next year.

Dwayne

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks a lot guys...this is going to be a friggin' blood bath...I can't wait!

I have until Saturday, so I could use more ideas if you've got 'em....(Not sure yet what time Wendy...)

Have a great day all!

Dwayne

I missed when and where!! I sooo want to go. I may be close nuff to attend. Where is it?

I suppose I should have read the whole post. Dammit I sooo would have recorded that and put it up here for ya. I think Wendy and I could have had fun with that... (insert me moping around now here)

Edited by mrsbull