P90X

pinkemsprincess

I was just curious to see if anyone else is subjecting themselves to this wonderful torture?? If so, what kind of results have you had.

My better half and I are about to make another attempt. We both half-a**ed it the first time and managed to each lose about 20 pounds. It was baby weight, for both of us, lol.

So, just wondered, if anyone else was nuts too.

I was just curious to see if anyone else is subjecting themselves to this wonderful torture?? If so, what kind of results have you had.

My better half and I are about to make another attempt. We both half-a**ed it the first time and managed to each lose about 20 pounds. It was baby weight, for both of us, lol.

I haven't, but a bunch of people at my service all started it together. I don't think there were any of them that stayed with it that weren't thrilled with the results.

They too all loved/hated it.

Good on you for taking care of business...

Dwayne

It is a very intense workout. You don't have to "give it your all" to see results, but if you want the results you see on tv, you have to dedicate yourself to it. I was doing it for about a month, until I pulled out my shoulder again. I had to cut back on it and then I caught a stomach bug and had to stop for about 2 weeks.

The hardest part, believe it or not, is the strict diet you have to follow. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE to eat, but it was hard to follow. Eating every 3-4hrs and stuff got to be a bit much.

I say keep at it. It is great routine to follow, even if you don't do it all out.

If you liked the P90X. Goto a website:

www.crossfit.com

It will blow your mind. It is the ultimate in insane workouts.

If you liked the P90X. Goto a website:

www.crossfit.com

It will blow your mind. It is the ultimate in insane workouts.

Looks pretty run of the mill to what I used to normally do. Can't really anymore because of my shoulder and lack of certain equipment.

It is a very intense workout. You don't have to "give it your all" to see results, but if you want the results you see on tv, you have to dedicate yourself to it. I was doing it for about a month, until I pulled out my shoulder again. I had to cut back on it and then I caught a stomach bug and had to stop for about 2 weeks.

The hardest part, believe it or not, is the strict diet you have to follow. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE to eat, but it was hard to follow. Eating every 3-4hrs and stuff got to be a bit much.

I say keep at it. It is great routine to follow, even if you don't do it all out.

That's so weird. We followed the diet really well. That came so easy, it was getting off my bum that was hard for me. Maybe I am just a really bad slack??!! lol

I'm going to presume that most of you exercise early in the day, before your body figures out what you're trying to do to it?

(LOL)

(PS: I'm trying the "ALLI" pills. I'll keep youze guyz posted.)

Ordered it last week, should be here in a few days. I've heard great things about it from people I work with. Diet is quite important while you're doing it.

I'm going to presume that most of you exercise early in the day, before your body figures out what you're trying to do to it?

(LOL)

(PS: I'm trying the "ALLI" pills. I'll keep youze guyz posted.)

Are you using diapers or feminine hygine pads for the rear end, and the posible.... undesireable... results?