Alcoholic Energy Drinks and Teens Don't Mix

itku2er

As mentioned in the article, and paraphrasing a bit, pouring coffee into a drunk won't sober them up, but will give you a wide awake drunk.

Hey it does make me feel better though :P

Good find terri ! I'm not much into the energy drinks and had never really looked, but I had no clue they were putting alcohol into some of them. Wow - who'da thunk it?

Is it that that alcoholic energy drinks don't mix with teens, specifically? Or just alcohol in general with teens?

The site just seems to be saying: Hey, btw, some energy drinks have alcohol in them. And teens drink them (probably less than other alcohol products).

Hehehe ... breakfast at Denny's at 330am, several cups of coffee and a strawberry milkshake ... :dribble:

Wow, I would not do well with that! Primarily because coffee upsets me stomach and I am mildly lactose intolerant (I do love a strawberry milkshake though).

Caffeine, helps in drunks from my experience, mostly because it just makes you more alert and what not. Does nothing to help with the alcohol in your system.

Wow, I would not do well with that! Primarily because coffee upsets me stomach and I am mildly lactose intolerant (I do love a strawberry milkshake though).

Caffeine, helps in drunks from my experience, mostly because it just makes you more alert and what not. Does nothing to help with the alcohol in your system.

The wide awake drunk as someone already said.

Anyone ever had a Jagerbomb? Or several? Terrible feeling the next morning ...

• Like 3