Woman forces son to kill his hamster over bad grades

Lisa O

Okay, I could see making him give it away, taking it to the humane society, etc - but killing it with a hammer? little extreme isn't it ?

Okay, I could see making him give it away, taking it to the humane society, etc - but killing it with a hammer? little extreme isn't it ?

Sick and twisted, that's what it is. Talk about damaging to the kid! I all for strict parenting, but that's emotional/psychological abuse. There are a helluva lot better ways to enforce good study habits, damn! Makes you wonder what other punishments she's come up with.

Edited by maverick56

Makes you wonder what other punishments she's come up with.

I thought the same exact thing. What has that poor child suffered that he had not told his teacher about?

I think they all have major issues! I bet PETA is going to go after her before long...

Man, I can usually play devil's advocate to just about anything..But I got nuttin' here.

Hopefully this will be prosecuted as the very significant child abuse that it is.

It's a crazy friggin' world sometimes.

Dwayne

Man, I can usually play devil's advocate to just about anything..But I got nuttin' here.

Hopefully this will be prosecuted as the very significant child abuse that it is.

It's a crazy friggin' world sometimes.

Dwayne

Nothing at all Dwayne? Maybe they are looking for a spot on Springer who knows but honestly what can you say, all I can do is shake my head and wonder about people!