Coincidence ?

Kaisu

K I agree with Chbre here he gives the best advice. You know where I am if there is anything I can do to help. Btw Hope you had a great holiday season its been awhile since I spoke with you.

while some live by the saying of "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer" i am not that person. To be labeled a "trouble maker" is ignorant when you don't know what really goes on. While my thoughts and ways of doing things definetly come out of left field sometimes, there is sanity to them and cause. Since meeting Kaisu, i've become a better person. She has taught me things and is what I consider to be my best friend. Management knows they couldn't get me to throw her under the bus. We would end up going down together. However, thank you for your concern and looking at another aspect. No hurt feelings.

LOL. Theres my young trouble maker :devilish: . Thanks for being a good friend to Kaisu.

Hey Girl...

I'm shocked, and really, really sorry to hear about your troubles. I know you were very proud of finally fitting in there and doing good work.

What's the update? Anything you can share? I like your partner (ex?) a lot! She can be a pain in the ass, but holy shit, she has fire!! That's cool as hell.

Not sure if you still have my number, but I'll shoot it to you in email. If you need to chat so some old dumb guy...you know...

Love you girl. Be strong. Take a few days and come ride with me in Trinidad!! :-)

Dwayne

Hey Kai,

Sorry to hear you are in a sticky situation. I hope it turns out well for you.

I suggest to follow the shut up and lawyer up advice already given (ECHO ECHO ECHO)

May I also suggest that you refer to the policies and procedures book of your company in reference to Internet postings, suspension, and disciplinary actions. Make sure you are being treated fairly. The other thing I suggest is to see if there is any unemployment insurance you are entitled to for work that you miss. Might as well take the money if you are entitled to it.

Good luck to you.

Matty