Nursing Home Residents Booted for Orgy

Chief1C

Yes that could be scary but one must remember that these seniors were young and adventurous when the Beatles were around and "hippies" were just coming about. As well, the senior citizens of today in the U.S. partied with the Grateful Dead, Janis Joplin and were at Woodstock and the Summer Love. I sometimes have to remind myself of this when I enter a hospital or SNF room to hear rock & roll blasting or to hear the patients discussing the intricacies of "drug therapy" and I don't think they mean PCN.

Good for them!!!

I hope I am just as adventurous when I am that age, causing trouble wherever I go. Old does not mean dead and senior citizens still have desires despite the negative images we conjure up in our heads.

I have had the pleasure/misfortune of walking in a room at a nursing home and interrupting a couple getting busy in the bed. The sheepish grin on the man's face as he quickly jumped up and the smile of contentment on the woman's face as she pulled the sheet up to her chin...it was classic! You would have thought they were a couple teenagers getting caught the way they acted.

A great reminder that we go on living despite being cooped up all day in a facility.

Some facalities have a room set up for just that. I mean they have that right as long as they are in their right minds they have the right to consent to anything their little heart desires. To stop this is taking away their rights, hire a lawyer I am sure they can find one somewhere to take the case.

(Maybe there is hope for me yet) :shiftyninja:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.