Bored... need ideas!

FireMedic65

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I caught Juno a couple months ago on late night satellite. Pretty good movie!

I didn't have any trouble believing she was a lesbian. She's got that vibe. But she was 19 when she made Juno. She's only 22 now.

I promise you, the best movie out there, that no one saw is "The Prestige" starring Hugh Jackman, Christian Bale, and Michael Cain. If you love the 6th sense, you will love this movie. Cant give away the details, but it is one of those that as soon as you finish watching it, you have to put it right back in to watch again, as the ending blows you away, and catches you totally off-guard.

I agree whole heartedly. Came out around same time as "The Illusionist" with Edward Norton and Jessica Beal. The Prestige is way better... one of my favorites. Have you ever figured out what Christian Bale said just before he was hanged? I've played it over and over with the volume cranked, but can't seem to make it out.

I caught Juno a couple months ago on late night satellite. Pretty good movie!

I didn't have any trouble believing she was a lesbian. She's got that vibe. But she was 19 when she made Juno. She's only 22 now.

Thought I read she was older than that. Oh well :)

no havent made it out yet --- and another suggestion, the 20th anniversary DVD of Eddie Murphy's Delirious standup came out last year I think -- for the young folks who missed it, the funniest stand-up of all time, his sequels sucked. Can anyone say goonie-goo-goo or ICECREAAAAAMMMMM

no havent made it out yet

Looked it up... he sys "Abracadabra" Kind of fitting eh?