Florida Medical Director Pulls Certifications of 25 Paramedics

VentMedic

it won't let me make an account to rant on their message board :(

Make sure you use the Naples zip code. Also they send an email for you to finish your acct.

Lone I guess they did not like your or my posts as they are not there.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My mother in law is very good friends with the medical director. I"ll let him know you guys agree with him he'll be glad to hear that. Trust me.

Make sure you use the Naples zip code. Also they send an email for you to finish your acct.

Oh, haha. I used The zipcode for Mt. Washington. I don't really feel like typing out that rant again anyway. Most likely, only people who understand EMS will understand and agree. Others are too dumb to grasp the concepts.

My mother in law is very good friends with the medical director. I"ll let him know you guys agree with him he'll be glad to hear that. Trust me.

Tell him where to find us if he needs support. At least from me, I can't speak for anyone else.

Tell him we are happy to see that some are putting patient care ahead of fire fighter egos.

Since it's a new account and first post 'the forum nazis' have to 'approve' it before it will be posted. Give it a couple days to show up, and let's see the fireworks begin!

Tell him where to find us if he needs support. At least from me, I can't speak for anyone else.

I'll second that. It's always a 'good idea' to be able to talk directly to a Medical Control Doctor, and see what they think, and why they think it!

I'll call mom tomorrow and tell her to pass on your words of support. Trust me he needs it. From how I understand it damn near everyone is against him for doing this. This has been a rather long battle and I was waiting for it to hit the news. I'm almost glad it has maybe it will help his fight.

Edit: yes I call my mother in law my mom. :P

Edited by Gypsy

I'll call mom tomorrow and tell her to pass on your words of support. Trust me he needs it. From how I understand it damn near everyone is against him for doing this. This has been a rather long battle and I was waiting for it to hit the news. I'm almost glad it has maybe it will help his fight.

Edit: yes I call my mother in law my mom. :P

Please do. Even extend the invitation to come and chat with us here in the City. I'm sure, judging by the sounds of it, that he's too busy fighting this battle to stop in, but at least he'll know he has some support.

-be safe

Please do. Even extend the invitation to come and chat with us here in the City. I'm sure, judging by the sounds of it, that he's too busy fighting this battle to stop in, but at least he'll know he has some support.

-be safe

Great idea! If he is interested, I'm sure admin would make an exception. Maybe even try to arrange a specified meeting for everyone to come and discuss the matter, and just that, no other crap.

Gee. Someone who is supposed to maintain levels of standards on their training, doesn't, and then gets punished for it?

It's called "The Actual World"!

If I don't maintain my level of training, or my driver's license, I would get suspended, pending either getting back up to my level, or renewal of my driver's license. Within a set time frame, if not accomplished, I'm looking for a new line of work, with no income in the interim.

I was under activity suspension, but still on payroll, when, on 2 occasions, my EMT card lapsed while I was either recovering from illness or injury. This was different from simply being lazy and not taking the training, which I will presume was offered in a timely fashion to complete prior to license expiration.

I see that as the word for EMS, Fire, or LEO, whether they are cross trained, or mission specific.

PS: I just looked up Dr Tober on our own EMT City, and this is the 6th string on him "doing the right thing" for that area of Florida!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.