EVOC Training online

Erick

Our "Blue light " driving course is 3 weeks long, Our basic driving course is 1 week. Neither are mandatory at the moment. In the UK I believe their Blue Light driving course is done when on their Technician course and is 3 weeks also ( I am open to correction on this)

This sounds like an excellent thing to make mandatory for everyone operating an emergency vehicle. 3 weeks of vehicle operations training is a minimal investment for a career requiring emergency vehicle operation.

You mean to tell me that all the time I spent 'learning to drive' while playing GTA: San Andreas was a waste of time? :o:o

This is obviously a child of the 'internet age', because they seem to think that EVERYTHING can be solved 'online'..... :fish:

That was the most awesome, yet frightening thing I have ever seen....

You mean to tell me that all the time I spent 'learning to drive' while playing GTA: San Andreas was a waste of time? :o:o

This is obviously a child of the 'internet age', because they seem to think that EVERYTHING can be solved 'online'..... :fish:

and I bet you got your DL at the DMV driving in the parking lot, WOW good experience

and I bet you got your DL at the DMV driving in the parking lot, WOW good experience

Actually the test at the DMV is a test. Your education and training is done before you go to the DMV. Also DMV in my area make you pass the driving test on actual roads in traffic, not in a parking lot.

Well back in the day before drivers ED, I got my training from my father in a huge parking lot and then out onto the roadway. Was it legal, nope, was it good training? YeP.

GTA on the computer/console is no excuse for getting a good drivers education.

Getting your EVOC online is just as silly as saying you got good training playing GTA or GT on the Wii.

If you want to get EVOC then go the extra mile and go to a class. It might require you to drive 120 miles like the course I posted or you can go the online route. The benefits of in person class outweigh the online convenience.

If you are going to take the online class then you prove yourself to be one of the lazy people who wants to take the EASY way out.

Well back in the day before drivers ED, I got my training from my father in a huge parking lot and then out onto the roadway. Was it legal, nope, was it good training? YeP.

GTA on the computer/console is no excuse for getting a good drivers education.

Getting your EVOC online is just as silly as saying you got good training playing GTA or GT on the Wii.

If you want to get EVOC then go the extra mile and go to a class. It might require you to drive 120 miles like the course I posted or you can go the online route. The benefits of in person class outweigh the online convenience.

If you are going to take the online class then you prove yourself to be one of the lazy people who wants to take the EASY way out.

I want to take the on-line class and the on-road class, so at least when I get on-road I will have the basics. I just hate it when some posters right stupid statements, of course I'm not only going to take the on-line only. BTW if some posters have this kind of attitude with patients, I feel sorry for those patients.

I want to take the on-line class and the on-road class, so at least when I get on-road I will have the basics. I just hate it when some posters right stupid statements, of course I'm not only going to take the on-line only. BTW if some posters have this kind of attitude with patients, I feel sorry for those patients.

Right on then, just make sure that you take the in class course. You will get nothing out of the driving portion of the class if you don't actually do the driving