AK Was Arrested!

FireMedic65

Ok, so it wasn't ak that was arrested, but now that I have your attention, check out this goon who did get arrested.

viewers beware... it's work safe, but... well, you will see.

How terrible.

Green bathing suit?

Some women are just jealous that he fills out a bathing suit better than they.

I fail to see what he was arrested for. Yeah, it's weird, even creepy. It makes people uncomfortable. But it said very clearly he never threatened anyone. Just showing of his suit. Which, btw, covered all of his stuff. I'm more worried about my kids seeing some woman with her nipples almost showing and her rear literally hanging out(or worse, in a thong). That makes me uncomfortable. Next time I see it, I'll be sure to have her arrested. Same with guys "sagging" their pants and newlyweds making out in public.

Edited by Jeepluv77

I fail to see what he was arrested for. Yeah, it's weird, even creepy. It makes people uncomfortable. But it said very clearly he never threatened anyone. Just showing of his suit. Which, btw, covered all of his stuff. I'm more worried about my kids seeing some woman with her nipples almost showing and her rear literally hanging out(or worse, in a thong). That makes me uncomfortable. Next time I see it, I'll be sure to have her arrested. Same with guys "sagging" their pants and newlyweds making out in public.

it was said he was harassing people. maybe that is it? Not something I would want to see walking around where I live, but it's not illegal to cross dress or be in public wearing a bathing suit. Harassment is the issue I assume here.

what he was arrested for

Police Sergeant Mark White: "Sitting on a log by the side of the road[1] earlier in the day ... approaching females along the riverbanks and along Washington Mill Road with the intent to show off his swimsuit to get a reaction out of them."[2]

Vigilant citizen: "Yes, definitely glad the police caught him ... hopefully it's a safer place[3] right now."

Reporter: "And - wow! - that is something all [4]of us have been saying, and now police say that he will be charged with 5 counts of public indecency and 3 counts of menacing. They say at no point did he threaten physical harm to anyone, but of course all of this made them very uncomfortable."[5]

And that, Gentlemen of the Jury, is - wow! - his crime.

1 - That'll teach you to sit on a log, you... you... log-sitter, you!

2 - Unlike everyone else in a swimsuit, right?

3 - Safer from...?

4 - All?

5 - Ah, the answer to [3]. Case closed.

Moral of the Story: a) Someone doesn't know enough to use a taser when opportunity knocks; B) the terrorists have won.

They've certainly won when you can't type the letter "b" followed by a ")" without putting on sunglasses.

Not siding with him, not judging either - he could have a mental illness. Any cheap shot attorney could get the "public indecency" charges dropped. Again, not siding with him, but other than harassing to get a reaction; being weird isn't a crime. If men wearing women's clothing was a criminal act, the US would need a prison the size of Nevada..

Exactly. And what's so menacing about trying to get a reaction for a bathing suit? Have these people ever been to a beach!? The Oceanfront here is more like Sodom and Gamorrah in the summer. That's why the hotel housekeepers make an average of $15-17 and hour or $30-40 a room during the "in season". Good grief. Personally, I find him funny just for the shock value. People should just be glad he's only trying to get a reaction on his bathing suit.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.