Susan Boyle is old news...Check out this girl!

akflightmedic

Yes rather clear that the Brits have LOTS of Talent !

I seriously doubt that this young gal will make the headlines world wide as Susan Boyal ... with over 60 million views recorded on You Tube , astounding really really.

Susan still has my vote, and I am waiting for her CD.

cheers

Leave it to Simon to find something(s) that he didn't like, but you know that's his job.

She's my illegitimate love child. Her mom was a groupie I met backstage in London while touring with the Dixie Chicks in '98. Squint knows how I am when I'm drunk.

Ahhh... the good ol days.

She's my illegitimate love child. Her mom was a groupie I met backstage in London while touring with the Dixie Chicks in '98. Squint knows how I am when I'm drunk.

Ahhh... the good ol days.

Was that when the Groupies heard your nickname name was "12 inch" and they ALL started giggling and started spiking your drink ?

Yea its all coming back now ;>)

This baby has a lot of vocal potential... just hope her parents keep her out of the showbiz mess as much as possible so she doesn't get screwed up. It happens to so many child prodigies!

So much clarity... what a wonderful voice! I wish I could sound like that. It does make me suspicious that she seems to have such tight control over her vibrato, as vibrato like that does not come so naturally when you are younger... she must have had lessons at some point, for sure... but still phenomenal, nonetheless.

Wendy

CO EMT-B

Was that when the Groupies heard your nickname name was "12 inch" and they ALL started giggling and started spiking your drink ?

Yea its all coming back now ;>)

I must have been wasted ... the nickname was "Foot Long"

mybad ?

te he

I hope she does have the talent to sing other songs just as well. I've seen where someone could belt out a tune that gave you chills. But ask them to sing another song or another type of song and they couldn't do it worth a lick.