tniuqs

Best take some sedation / Beta Blockers and Anti Hypertensives prior to viewing

This will definately "Fan the Flames"

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow... uhmmm, so how many of those people that got interviewed had hardons and starting fapping when the camera was off? You CANNOT do both fire and ems at the same time. Sure, having a medically trained person on the fire engine is all well and good, but now if there is an EMS emergency you have a whole crew tied up on it, where as it would only require two people. Also, what if there is a fire, and then there is a heart attack, are they going to drop the hose lines to go to the other call? No, probably not.

I watched until the 5:43 mark and then became nauseated. It is impossible to extricate someone from a vehicle and simultaneously provide adequate pt. care. Since by their own admission 70% of their calls are medical (which we already knew), why not fund EMS properly and let us do the pt. care, Fire can do the hero stuff. No matter how the IAFF tries and sugarcoat this bullshyte, it still tastes bad.

BTW, what the hell was that FF bitch doing in the first few seconds shining a Maglite into the pt.'s eyes? If you do that to me, I'll smack you upside the head with that light!

I watched until the 5:43 mark and then became nauseated. It is impossible to extricate someone from a vehicle and simultaneously provide adequate pt. care. Since by their own admission 70% of their calls are medical (which we already knew), why not fund EMS properly and let us do the pt. care, Fire can do the hero stuff. No matter how the IAFF tries and sugarcoat this bullshyte, it still tastes bad.

BTW, what the hell was that FF bitch doing in the first few seconds shining a Maglite into the pt.'s eyes? If you do that to me, I'll smack you upside the head with that light!

If you watch closely, they are handling the patients poorly. I noticed a few things that made my cringe a little bit. For example, holding a towel on someones head, and they kept taking it off and looking "omg, is the cut still there?! yup, oh noes its bleeding again!".

The world doesn't have room for this faggety, nancy, bullcrap. Just another attempt by the fire service to justify their job. Can you transport that patient in your fire engine?? boy do we do all the grunt work and get absolutely no credit for it. Running in burning buildings and saving little jimmy isn't enough for the fire service now they have to take credit for emergency medical pt care. They mention strained EMS coverage but instead of petitioning for more EMS funding to get more ambulances on the road they'd rather take the money to the fire service that can do absolutely nothing but wait on an ambulance to come available to respond. This crap is whats wrong with Emergency Response Services.

The world doesn't have room for this faggety, nancy, bullcrap. Just another attempt by the fire service to justify their job. Can you transport that patient in your fire engine?? boy do we do all the grunt work and get absolutely no credit for it. Running in burning buildings and saving little jimmy isn't enough for the fire service now they have to take credit for emergency medical pt care. They mention strained EMS coverage but instead of petitioning for more EMS funding to get more ambulances on the road they'd rather take the money to the fire service that can do absolutely nothing but wait on an ambulance to come available to respond. This crap is whats wrong with Emergency Response Services.

agreed! I have no problem really with an ambulance responding from a fire house. Only if it is staffed by EMS people who don't ride on the fire equipment, that day. If you want to play with the nozzles, great... but don't expect to provide care for patients at the same time.

I liked the part when they were providing assisted Ventilations to the Patient breathing in in an ataxic breath pattern ... just scary. Sure hope Ventmedic doesnt see that or there will be hell to pay. I think the IAFF need Real Paramedic Advisor when they film fiction.

Seeing as we all do not have access to chat now : FYI…Podcast tonight to discuss the “Fire video” at: http://emsgarage.com/

cheers

I liked the part when they were providing assisted Ventilations to the Patient breathing in in an ataxic breath pattern ... just scary. Sure hope Ventmedic doesnt see that or there will be hell to pay. I think the IAFF need Real Paramedic Advisor when they film fiction.

Seeing as we all do not have access to chat now : FYI…Podcast tonight to discuss the “Fire video” at: http://emsgarage.com/

cheers

Yea, that was great... no chest rise, but the stomach distended! BRAVO GUYS!!!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.