Only in America!

Lone Star

I was here but now I'm gone,

I've left my smell to turn you on.

Oh sweet jesus thank god I don't live in the USA, I'd be locked away for days with having Hurchsprungs disease and well flatus is a great by product.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bet there was more to the story he probably has been a dork lately and this was the last straw. when we screwed up they made us sit up on the front step. I hated that.

It wasn't as if he had an abnormal amount of gas, he was farting to make people laugh and be obnoxious. I don't see a problem in the suspension. It falls under "disruptive behavior"

I have never heard of anyone having any type of problems other than being disgusted by the smell of flatulence in the air. Its not like he ( the bus driver) never ripped one and the kids behind him were left to suffer.

And come on its not like they were lighting a bag of poo on fire for him to step on.

(sorry been watching billy madison)

After reading this, I wasn't sure whether to post it under 'non-ems discussions' or 'funny stuff'....

It's a sad day when 'bodily functions' get you in trouble!

For your reading amusement:

Student suspended for passing gas on bus

Driver writes up teen on misbehavior form; eighth-grader denies offense

Whether he did it or not, he might have gotten off easy. A 13-year-old student at a Stuart school was arrested in November after authorities said he broke wind in class.

Yikes if this happened during the time I was in high school students getting arrested for farting then I'd be classified as a dangerous offender. Truthfully I don't know which is funnier the kid farting in clss or that he was actually arrested for it. Now that is ridiculous.

roflmao Ok you currently have 2 teacher laughing so hard we are in tears. Thank you for my daily laugh!

Agreed, I was also finished high school at 16. Although my brother wasn't finished until he was 21. Apparently education means more to some than to others.

As for a disruption, it's a school bus, not his fifth go-around in basic arithmetic. I bet there is a lot more to this story than we're being told. This kid had to have been let back at least once which means he is either: (a) has behavioral issues or (B) is an idiot. Perhaps this flatulence episode is a cover up for a bigger crime.

God Bless America, and our crappy public school system. At least we'll never have a shortage of McDonald's employees.