Dad at 13 years old

iMac

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"But it has emerged today that THREE other local youths are claiming to be the father of the child. "

You gotta be shittin' me! Used to be, three guys would be running for the hills. Now they step forward to claim it's theirs? My, how the times have changed!

You gotta be shittin' me! Used to be, three guys would be running for the hills. Now they step forward to claim it's theirs? My, how the times have changed!

You gota remember... this is happening accross the pond. Don't worry, American youth are still as irresponsible as ever.

Hopefully Alfie is short for something.. It sounds like a movie already.

I think there's been a movie "Alfie" already made. Is "Alphonso" a possiblity???

I thought The Sun was a tabloid paper ranked below the National Enquirer, but above the New York Times. Is this a reputable paper?

The credibitlity of the UK tabloids are directly poroportionate to the amount of clothing the model on page 3 has on. The Sun has had girls getting them out for over 30 years, and also reports world news, but is positively tame compaired to the Sunday Sport, which for some reason, is allowed to pass itself off as a newspaper.

I won't send you a link to the latter, don't want to be acused of spamming the site.