EMS worker victim of homocide ....

crotchitymedic1986

Lets just put him in a chemically induced cardiac arrest and let paramedic students revive him. Then do it again and again and again and again until he's only responds with asystole.

That would be great as I have to get a code to complete my Paramedic clinicals. But I have a feeling some human rights group would think it was a bad idea.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I normally do not take a personal stand on issues like this but this time I am going to. This is how i feel about what I am reading and seeing in this topic. So flame if you want I really don't care....

well my life is no more imporant than anyone elses and if i get killed while on a call then my killer should be treated like any other

murderer that has killed before or after him just because i am in EMS that doesnt mean that my life is any more valuable than joe blows on the street. Just because I work EMS doesn't mean that my killer should instantly be put death because of who I am or what I do. Everyone wants this guy dead cause he killed a EMS worker not because he killed another human. Death row is full of murders that did just that killed innocent people but no one is going on how they should die like right now, but because this guy killed a EMS worker everyone is after his head on a platter. Does the EMS workers life have more value the innocent kid that was killed by a mad man, or the wife that was killed by abusive husband, or all the innocent lives taken by serial killers?

Just my 2 cents worth.

First, this is a tragedy and my thoughts and prayers go to the friends, family, co-workers, etc.

Now, I agree with Terri on this. It is a tragedy that he was murdered, but trying to treat this different by saying kill him right now, instead of treating him like any other murderer is wrong and bias. I'm in EMS, yeah it makes me upset that a fellow EMS worker was murdered. But it happens, and we can't be biased. We are all just humans. Every murderer should be treated equally. They should all have a trial because yes this is America and everyone is innocent until proven guilty. Yes this was witnessed but not yet determined in a court of law. As much as I would love to see this guy killed right now for what he did, its not because he killed someone in EMS, it is because he took away a human life. Anyone who does that, does not deserve to live.

Just my two cents.

Agreed. And I really like Beagle's suggestion.

We do that to dogs, cats, rabbits, pigs, and sheep all the time in the name of "science". If it's good enough for them, it's good enough for this animal.

Everyone wants this guy dead cause he killed a EMS worker not because he killed another human. Death row is full of murders that did just that killed innocent people but no one is going on how they should die like right now' date=' but because this guy killed a EMS worker everyone is after his head on a platter. Does the EMS workers life have more value the innocent kid that was killed by a mad man, or the wife that was killed by abusive husband, or all the innocent lives taken by serial killers?

The only reason the death penalty costs so much, as the study shows, is all the damn appeals.

A bullet in the head 5 minutes after conviction not only saves money, it also brings back that deterrent value that death penalty opponents argue isn't there. And it isn't, because anybody with a brain knows they'll be executed as a senior citizen even if the appeals are denied.

You really want to go hardcore, charge the perp's family for the bullet like China does.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.