Monster Trucks need to be banned...6 y/o killed

akflightmedic

I now only eat things I grow in an organically approved/environmentally friendly garden

It won't work. I just heard on the news tonight, someone got sick from some accidently ingested creepy crawly bug, on their organically grown food that was not "properly cleaned, leaf by leaf". The report originated in Canada, but probably could be anywhere.

Oh great! It's not bad enough that humans are hazardous to my health, but now I gotta worry about the bugs!

I guess I'll just eat grass...no wait...more bugs......I'm doomed!

AK, did you purposely post this on...

Sunday!

Sunday!

Sunday!

LOL, at "the show must go on".

Chistine Moe at the end crying about how they didn't stop or anything. Ummmm HELLO CHRISTINE!? The show must go on! This is monster trucking after all, not some cricket match or something. Go back to Russia...

• Like 1

Ah so. I wonder how many watching know it's a throwback to long-ago AM radio commercials for some kind of regular Sunday racing match in Noo Joizy? Same voice, or a facsimile. Thank you mobey. I was expecting it to be a reminder to go to church. :lol:

Ah so. I wonder how many watching know it's a throwback to long-ago AM radio commercials for some kind of regular Sunday racing match in Noo Joizy? Same voice, or a facsimile. Thank you mobey. I was expecting it to be a reminder to go to church. :lol:

Wasn't it Raceway Park?

Another monster truck "murder". :twisted: But seriously now the promotor was crushed to death.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,482747,00.html

Promoter Dies After Accident at Monster Truck Show

Sunday, January 25, 2009

MADISON, Wis. — A promoter for the Motor Sports Monster Truck and Thrill Show has died from injuries in an accident at the Dane County Coliseum in the second fatality at a monster truck event in nine days.

The Dane County Coroner says 41-year-old George Eisenhart Jr. of Chardon, Ohio, died after the accident on Saturday night in Madison. A witness tells the Wisconsin State Journal that Eisenhart walked out in front of one of the monster trucks just as it was about to pass by.

The death comes just over a week after 6-year-old Sebastian Hizey died at the Tacoma Dome in Tacoma, Wash. He was struck in the head by a Frisbee-sized chunk of metal that tore off a truck doing doughnuts during the Monster Jam show, which is run by a different company.