Neener neener...

Mateo_1387

Starkle, Starkle, little twink,

What the heck you are I think!

I'm not under the affluence of inkahol, as some pinkle tink.

I had tee many martoonies, and a scottle of botch,

And the drunker I sit here, the looooonger I get!

(Anonymous, but taught to me when I was a 5 year old by my then 10 year old sister)

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So far no restrictions. I have hit on Eydawn, hit on Mateo, and am currently working to get them drunk. Later on, we'll do something to Eydawn's fiance Levi er Leon er Larry, or something like that. He might wake up somewhere unexpected. Still waiting to determine if the 'admi' exists. :wink:

Update for later...

Dwayne

We want photos. Please tastefully place those black bars when appropriate.

Dwayne it really has been a while overseas hasn't it.

Get a room oh wait, you're at your house.

I'm really pissed though, AK and I invited you, wendy and matt to our party yet you don't bother inviting me or AK WTF!!!!!!!!!!!

Dwayne it really has been a while overseas hasn't it.

Get a room oh wait, you're at your house.

I'm really pissed though, AK and I invited you, wendy and matt to our party yet you don't bother inviting me or AK WTF!!!!!!!!!!!

Dwayne and I work opposing shifts. We will never be stateside at same time, won't happen. Also, this get together had barely a 2 day notice.... :)

Yeah man, truly.

Wendy and I got together the other night and ran around a big mall in the Springs, had some dinner, had the most awesome visit. She is truly one of God's special people. While chatting to Matty about it he said, "Hey! I'm going to buy a ticket and come out!" He told us that two days ago and showed up today!

We had dinner, played Wii (Not wee, as in Matty peeing on stuff, but the video game), went back to their hotel to go hot tubbing, though when $20 couldn't get us locked into the closed hot tub room we instead went into the bar and drank an played a some pool.

Matty of course was cool as hell, same as the Florida visit. Smart, funny, bashful, lies his ass off about his skill at pool, but I guess no one's perfect. Immediately hit on the cute chick shooting pool on her own without noticeable positive results. :wink:

Logan, Wendy's fiancé, I had no hope of liking at all, but it turns out that he's smart, kind, funny...very, very good company, so I guess I'm going to have to like him despite my worst intentions. Can really hold his beer, but more important is that visiting is more important than drinking to him, so I liked that a lot.

Wendy...hell, beautiful, sexy, wicked smart. I expected a lot of sharp edges, but it turns out she's got not only awesome girl curves but is very lady like and has many mental soft edges for those of us not exactly her intellectual equals. Nothing but great things to say about her. Sweet as syrup, and easy on the eyes and ego..what more could you want?

Babs enjoyed them all, as did Dylan, who they were all kind enough to include in everything during the evening minus the booze and pool playing.

Thank you all for taking the time to come to my little town, and my home. I truly can't wait until we can do it again.

In the future though I will take better care to guard the login to my City acct.

Dwayne

Ruff, I'm trying to figure out the "our" in your and ak's party?

Seemed like he invited us, paid for everything, bought the most amazing steaks I've ever eaten, and then cooked them for us while we all stood around and drank His booze, right? He was an awsome host, I'm confused though at what point 'our' instead of 'his' became appropriate??

Just sayin', we need to be real and give credit where credit is due...

Dwayne

Dude, don't you realize that even though AK paid for it all I believe it was AK and I and I repeat I who arranged for this suaret. I believe that I helped get everyone hotel rooms or at least suggested the hotel.

So what little credit I will take is that it was truly AK and my idea.

But I'll take a lowercase "our" credit.