Neener neener...

Mateo_1387

You all are telling ME! lol....

--Wendy

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So........While in Colorado, I got to meet the very gorgeous, intelligent, and super awesome Wendy (aka Eydawn). When I walked through the door of her apartment, I was met by a gorgeous blond....her breath was not the most plesent, but some things can be overlooked...

[spoil:16529832bd]Funny7.jpg[/spoil:16529832bd]

I was love at first sight ! That was, until the real Wendy came out and asked me wtf I was doing feelin' up on her dog :shock: Fooled the HELL out of me !

When I got to meet the real Wendy, she was truly impressive. She is very much a strong woman, smart as a whip, and a lot of fun to be around. She truly makes me a better person for knowing her.

So, now you want to know what she looks like......Well, now is your opportunity. (of course, I am in the pic too... the person on the right)

[spoil:16529832bd]funny6.jpg[/spoil:16529832bd]

Dwayne.......now thats another story all together. Seems he had the same problem I did, only worse. The hot blond met him at the door... and after several minutes of fondling, petting, and overall animalistic behaviors, Dwayne freaked out when he found out the hot blond....was...well....in fact...a him. :shock:

:twisted:

In all seriousness, Dwayne, his wife and child make a beautiful family. Barbara is a gem. It was nice to meet the woman that can live with Dwayne. :P Dwayne's son, I have to say is an impressive young man. He is charming, can put it on for the women (If I remember right, he caressed Wendy's hair), and he has a truly happy soul.

To Dwayne and Wendy, thanks for inviting me into your homes. It means a lot to have good friends willing to house a dude who is looking for his place in life. Colorado is a beautiful state, and all the more better with you two in it.

I have to tell you folks... Matt and Dwayne are really something else.

I'm blessed to have two such wonderful men in my life who are willing to be my friend.

And Spenac, WTF are you bitching about?

--Wendy