How to find other singles in the EMS system?

KeriEMTAZ

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be sure and use extreme caution about using the internet to find a new mate as some have been known to lie about themselves, even on this site :shock: . Honestly if I were to ever re-enter the dating game I would run a criminal and credit check on anyone before getting involved. I would also require a complete medical check up, don't want any creepy crawlys or other problems. And a complete mental evaluation.

I am serious I sadly think even school age couples may need the above nowadays. Some have asked if I was joking, I am not. In this day and age trust no one. If they have nothing to hide they should not object.

Wasn't there a real case, where a female student's mother faked being a teenage boy online, first befriending another female student, then suddenly turning on the girl so viciously, the other girl committed suicide?

I am serious I sadly think even school age couples may need the above nowadays. Some have asked if I was joking, I am not. In this day and age trust no one. If they have nothing to hide they should not object.

When my kid brings home their first date the backround check will consist of me just chatting with the other party while cleaning my guns. No threataning tones, no inuendo, no sarcasm... just a cordial discussion while Im cleaning the hardware.

When my kid brings home their first date the backround check will consist of me just chatting with the other party while cleaning my guns. No threataning tones, no inuendo, no sarcasm... just a cordial discussion while Im cleaning the hardware.

Don't forget tombstones in the yard. Boy 1

Boy 2

etc

That was my friend's plan for awhile. His wife doesn't like it. Now I'm trying to convince him to chat nicely and mention in conversation, "Oh ya and my wife. She has her masters in forensics and genetics. I'm sure you're a nice kid, but if you screw up, we will NEVER get caught."