Euthenasia

crotchitymedic1986

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am anti- abortion with exception of conception during rape. and pro death pent. the way i see it the fetus did nothing wrong. the person who is sent to die did. and usually if you are sent to die you did something so inhumane or evil.

anti abortion, pro death penalty and PRO PRO PRO euthanasia, if we can put our animals down don't humans deserve a humane death rather than tubes and meds keeping them alive? I believe humankind deserves better than a prolonged uncomfortable death.

I am anti-abortion except in cases of rape, incest or severe risk to the mother's health.

I am pro-death penalty, and pro-euthanasia. I agree with Ruff's comments here. When it is my time, let me go, and don't keep me alive with meds and tubes and machines... and if there is anything worth "recycling" be my guest - I won't be needing it.

I am anti-abortion except in cases of rape, incest or severe risk to the mother's health.

I am pro-death penalty, and pro-euthanasia. I agree with Ruff's comments here. When it is my time, let me go, and don't keep me alive with meds and tubes and machines... and if there is anything worth "recycling" be my guest - I won't be needing it.

Yeah, no kidding....

It gets me how the health profession and governments collaborate on patients rights and empowering them in their own health care decisions, yet the most absolute, the most pinnacle act of empowerment being euthanasia, we refuse to give them.

Tough topics..I'd say my black-and-white answers are pro-choice, pro-death penalty, and pro-euthanasia. For me, it would have to be a really good reason to get an abortion. I think there's a special corner of Hell for women who use it to correct their irresponsible moments. I'm from Texas so there shouldn't be any surprise that I agree with the death penalty. I think we need to off a few more and get it done faster. As for euthanasia, that's someone's personal/religious choice that they have to make. I would never be involved with a patient who wanted me to help them do it though.

I have no educated opinion on abortion. It won't be part of my life, but so far have decided no to force my ignorance on others at the polls.

Pro well controlled euthanasia.

Exact same feelings as the Doc regarding the death penalty. No, until we stop killing innocent people.

Dwayne

I'm anti-abortion, but I can't condemn those who have had abortions. And yes, there may be circumstances to consider abortion. Like others have said, rape, incest, medical problems for the mother or child may be those circumstances. Just not wanting another kid is not one of them.

I'm pro-death penalty. If you can't do the time, don't do the crime. If you don't want to be put to death, then don't do a crime that constitutes it. But so many don't care. And most know that you can sit on death row for ten or more years before being executed. I know in other countries that if found guilty they execute you on the same day of your final court hearing.

As far as euthanasia, I'm really not sure where I stand. Part of me thinks it might be immoral, but another part of me feels for the pt. and the pt's. family that can't bear to think of a loved one suffering in pain or not having any quality of life.

I'm pro-death penalty. If you can't do the time, don't do the crime. If you don't want to be put to death, then don't do a crime that constitutes it. But so many don't care. And most know that you can sit on death row for ten or more years before being executed. I know in other countries that if found guilty they execute you on the same day of your final court hearing.

If statistics are any indication, the system may well be allowing some innocent defendants to be executed.

- Justice Sandra Day O’Connor

The best available evidence indicates that, on the one hand, innocent people are sentenced to death with materially greater frequency than was previously supposed and that, on the other hand, convincing proof of their innocence often does not emerge until long after their convictions.

- United States v. Quinones

A legal regime relying on the death penalty will inevitably execute innocent people - not too often, one hopes, but undoubtedly sometimes. Mistakes will be made because it is simply not possible to do something this difficult perfectly, all the time. Any honest proponent of capital punishment must face this fact.

- U.S. District Judge Michael Ponsor

http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/innocence-...n-death-penalty

An interesting read FD5, but most important are the stats (out of date at this time I believe as most sources claim 130 now) at the bottom of the page.

Dwayne

I am anti-abortion except in cases of rape, incest or severe risk to the mother's health as well. This opinion has nothing to do with religion, as opposed to the fact that I'm adopted, my son is adopted, my sister is adopted...so we all could have been that life...

Death penalty...I'm very conflicted. I'm all for putting chlorine in the gene pool, but by that same token, I am tasked with a job (I readily accepted) to SAVE lives... :?

Youth in asia...make them speak English :twisted:

Actually, as long as you are an adult, I really don't have an issue with you taking your own life...ESPECIALLY in the areas where one might befriend the good Dr. Kavorkian.