Hanging up my stethescope for a while

Asysin2leads

To all my friends here on EMTCity,

This is my announcement that today, September 15th, 2008, Asysin2leads, paramedic, Hazmat medical technician, and terrorizer of supervisors and students alike, has had his leave approved and for the first time in 10 years, will not be working as an EMT or paramedic, not counting vacations, sick leave, and really bad hangovers. I now have until 2011 to figure out if I want to come back to my current position or find something better to do.

Part of the reason I am going on leave is my upcoming marriage. To answer your questions, she is far more sweet and kind than I deserve, and has a real desire to see me not try to do myself in day after day. Plus the fact we already have a daughter together kind of seals the deal.

I'll still be around here and add my $.02 in when its warranted, but for a little while, given that I will not be working on one, I hope to not see any ambulances anywhere around me.

Good for you, I hope leave is good to you and congrats on the marriage plans! :(

You deserve it.

Wendy

CO EMT-B

Hey Asys,

Congratulations on your upcoming marriage. I for one will miss your wit, experienced insight and professionalism here. I sincerely hope that you find what you are looking for.

Don't be a stranger.

Hey Asys,

Congratulations on your upcoming marriage. I for one will miss your wit, experienced insight and professionalism here. I sincerely hope that you find what you are looking for.

Don't be a stranger.

Oh, I'll still be sticking around here. Its not like I have a life or something, lol.

Mom? Is that you?

No asys this is MOM lol........ Congtrats and good luck my friend on your plans and your future I will miss you as you already know you are one of my favs here. Take care and drop me a line every once in a while man. But before I go you know what is coming... ARE YOU NUTS GETTING MARRIED? :(:cry::cry: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Congrats man. Good luck and enjoy the time off. Don't be a stranger around here. We need as many intelligent people as possible (but you'll do, lol) to keep this place on the up and up.