If you could work anywhere, where would it be?

akroeze

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, John the Baptist was Jewish...Christianity didn't come around for many years post Christ.

Do you mean Catholicism, or Christianity as in Protestant Reformation? Catholicism was established in Palestine in AD 33. Protestant Reformation began in the 15th century, however many didn't live to tell about it until the 16th century.

A Catholic is a Christian, however a Christian is not always a Catholic. Catholics are the "OG" of the Christian folks. It never ceases to amaze me how little people actually know about their religion.

Anyway, in response to the question about St. Johns and their protocols... yes, they are the same across the service with the exception of the service area in Arkansas. Arkansas is an archaic, backwoods type of place. They just began to install indoor plumbing there. If that is any indication as to how screwed up that little service area really is. Last I heard, they wanted out of Arkansas, it's cramping their style.

First choice would be Seattle/King County medic one - I know they had (and may still have) the highest cardiac arrest survival rate in the nation, must be doing something right.

Second choice would be Las Vegas - America's playground should bring some interesting calls.

Third choice would be Los Angeles County - I mean, who can say no to riding in the footsteps of Johnny and Roy? :D

LA clear - KMG941

Yikes! Ignore the tongue in cheek that lead to thread derailment...

Back to where you'd like to work... I'll answer that after I hear about the job I interviewed for. Don't want to jinx myself.

Wendy

CO EMT-B

I would want to work a long way from the hospital (at least an hour) so that I would actually have to use my medical education. No online control. Very wide open protocols so that I could actually make decisions as to patient care and do basically anything I was brave enough and educated enough to attempt. And get great pay. Wow used to work there except the great pay part. :D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.