When girls don't put out!!!

letmesleep

lonestar - yeah the whole size doesn't matter is a little fib. If its TOO BIG then it hurts...sometimes... lol

you guys would have better skills if you just read a womens magazine. That way you will know what we are told by the zine like " How to Get your man to give it to you GOOD". no joke all men should pick up a cosmo or a womens world magazine sometime. lol :ky:

You DO realize that greater than 50% of the readers of 'Cosmo' end up getting divorced? Just what we need, more people thinking that if our partner suddenly starts brusing their teeth from side to side instead of the old 'up and down' method....they MUST be cheating!

Every week is ANOTHER "How to tell your man is cheating on you" article........

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn thats got to be true i got divorced at 19!! and It was all that damn magazine's fault! yeah your right there are topics in those mags that have the "how to tell if he is cheating".. ok you win. I'm going to start reading the national enquirer instead! brushteeth

I don't know about that.

If you read the National Inquirer, all you read about is the couples who are getting divorced after reading the "Is your spouse cheating on you" articles in Cosmo!

LOL

So when "size doesn't matter", how come some woman I've dated didn't have any intention of "making a home run" until we are totally undressed?

I've always used the cliche' since I'm not that tall, "I didn't waste my hormones growing tall."

But I do respect woman that do say no. And my entire life I knew that NO meant NO. Disappointing, yes, but you feel better in the long run. (or at least for me)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.