When girls don't put out!!!

letmesleep

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best hope she has a sense of humor, or you'll be referring to her as your "Ex-fiancee".

Either that, or you're going to end up changing your name to 'nun'....aint gonna get nun, aint gonna see 'nun' cant touch 'nun'.....you get the idea.....

Man! I knew I was screwing up somewhere. But where??? I know, when money went bye-bye, so did the gal.

:cry:Oh dear not again ! Once again I read an American bemoaning his lack of sex. Alas judging by the many other responses it would appear to be a common and terminal problem with our colonial cousins.

The trouble with American men is that they generally lack the wit, charm , intelligence and sophistication to enchant and beguile the female of the species.

As we all know, the "little Ladies" are emotional creatures. Their little heads full of vanity and triffles.

To obtain sex upon demand and own a women who will obey meakly all your demands, take heed of the following rules (Its called the English system)

To control a female and a man must be assured, calm and collected at all times.

Do not under any circumstances show emotion or weakness.

A man must be witty and urbane, kind and reasonably considerate.

Be skilled in the art of love making (ask an Englishman to draw you a diagram)

:cry:Oh dear not again ! Once again I read an American bemoaning his lack of sex. Alas judging by the many other responses it would appear to be a common and terminal problem with our colonial cousins.

The trouble with American men is that they generally lack the wit, charm , intelligence and sophistication to enchant and beguile the female of the species.

As we all know, the "little Ladies" are emotional creatures. Their little heads full of vanity and triffles.

To obtain sex upon demand and own a women who will obey meakly all your demands, take heed of the following rules (Its called the English system)

I hate to burst your bubble there sir burbon but WOMEN arent property to be OWNED. But this was a JOKE lighten up dude. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Hey, Baron, are you always this condescending to women and us "yanks"? Like itku2er said, it's a joke. Lighten up. Have fun. This is the funny side of EMS. :D

Oh how it pains me to be an American......I weep every day that my eyes open following a nights slumber only to find myself in such a wreched country. Oh how I wish I could ram a stick up my ass and walk around so full of myself in a most dignified way as an English gent.......oh bloody hell!

Get over yourself!!!!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.