When girls don't put out!!!

letmesleep

Oh how it pains me to be an American......I weep every day that my eyes open following a nights slumber only to find myself in such a wreched country. Oh how I wish I could ram a stick up my ass and walk around so full of myself in a most dignified way as an English gent.......oh bloody hell!

Get over yourself!!!!

Clap.gif

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Baron von Dump...oooops...I mean trump, maybe you should step off your high horse long enough to get some fresh oxygen instead of the sh*t that your so full of. It was a funny joke that most women would enjoy...like myself. A wise old indian told me one time....He who must toot his own horn, has very little horn to toot. Would you like the pepper and tweezers?

To the OP, great humor!!!!

C'mon folks...I tend to believe that his post was meant to be funny, like the original post. And if so, I applaud him! Not often you can get so many so panties in a bunch with such a silly statement!!

If meant to be funny, outstanding post!! Please don't be a stranger here...the forums have been lacking deep thought of late....

If meant seriously, then he's obviously a Troll...why get so shook up over him?

Guys and gals...we really need to get back to thinking here instead of looking for the easy kills....

Dwayne

How is taking offense at Baron's post different from taking offense at the first post? :D

The OP prefaced the thread with "have a sense of humor" and posted this in the funny section. The OP has over 100 posts, most of which are well thought out medical discussion. Many on this site have had discussions of both a medical and non-medical nature with the OP and realize that this was truly posted as a joke.

Baron has 2 posts, neither of which are related to EMS in any way. His blog gives no true background of him, and given the information in the blog, there is a significant discrepancy between what he writes in his blog, and what is on his profile (for which I have already asked for some clarification in his blog).

Baron also makes several sweeping generalizations in his post:

"The trouble with American men...." and "the "little Ladies"" as well as a comment which is considered by most to be offensive "To obtain sex upon demand and own a women who will obey meakly all your demands, take heed of the following rules (Its called the English system)." At no time did he add an emoticon or comment to show that his post was meant in jest.

You only get one chance to make a first impression..... so, not knowing this person, people base their impressions on what information they have, and many have taken offense, given the limited information provided. Baron could continue to post, which would provide the other members here the opportunity to get to know him better, or he could just prove to be the troll that he appears to be from his initial contributions. Until we see more of him, we won't know.

The OP prefaced the thread with "have a sense of humor" and posted this in the funny section.

Baron also posted in the funny section, and may have followed the OP's instructions more successfully than some who reacted to his post.

The OP has over 100 posts, most of which are well thought out medical discussion. Many on this site have had discussions of both a medical and non-medical nature with the OP and realize that this was truly posted as a joke.

Baron has 2 posts, neither of which are related to EMS in any way. His blog gives no true background of him, and given the information in the blog, there is a significant discrepancy between what he writes in his blog, and what is on his profile (for which I have already asked for some clarification in his blog).

Sounds like his post isn't being judged on its own merits. Is that charitable, fair, or even rational?

Baron also makes several sweeping generalizations in his post:

"The trouble with American men...." and "the "little Ladies"" as well as a comment which is considered by most to be offensive "To obtain sex upon demand and own a women who will obey meakly all your demands, take heed of the following rules (Its called the English system)." At no time did he add an emoticon or comment to show that his post was meant in jest.

Maybe he felt - or at least hoped - he didn't need to spell that out?

You only get one chance to make a first impression..... so, not knowing this person, people base their impressions on what information they have, and many have taken offense, given the limited information provided.

What happened to keeping an open mind until sufficient evidence is in? Isn't this forum designed to advance logical thinking and scientific method?

Baron could continue to post, which would provide the other members here the opportunity to get to know him better, or he could just prove to be the troll that he appears to be from his initial contributions.

Or he could give up on the crowd here, which sounds like what some people would prefer.

Until we see more of him, we won't know.

Maybe I'm just in the dark ages of assessment skills, but it seems to me that a good way to begin learning what one doesn't know is to ask questions of the subject, which no one here has done.

HOLY CRAP!!!! first of all this was a JOKE. The fact that one person posted a response that was somewhat demeaning to American men and women on the internet isn't really something to get up in arms about. Secondly, if people found his statements or mine to be offensive and they take the time to voice their opinion about it, doesn't warrant further judgement by others, it's how they feel.

As far as Baron is concerned, he made some statements that I didn't care for either, but in the spirit of the forum I fired back at him. The problem is that he seems to be one of those few Englishmen who still hold a grudge against us Americans because they couldn't control us well over 200 years ago. I have talked with tons of people from the UK via internet and every once in a while you find some stick in the ass that still sees us as colonist. For whatever reason they can't seem to get past the fact that this is the greatest country in the world, and they were not born here. Again, these people are very far and few between from MY encounters on the internet.

I would like to thank ALL of you who found humor in the OP, and who have been supportive of the OP. I will certainly continue to post these jokes as I find them, as long as they aren't found to be offensive. I would also like to thank those who found humor in Baron's response, and stood up for him, That is the American way, standing up for the weak!

Remember it is the "funny stuff" section....laugh it up and chill out!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.