My MySpace

firedoc5

You dirty old men... I'm appalled.... absolutely appalled. :)

Seriously though, hopefully the 16 year olds are getting smarter about what they post on-line. If not, perhaps they should all be forced to sit and watch a marathon of "To Catch a Predator."

Well dougd you know kids know it all and its never gonna happen to them......

DOC umm i am really upset with you I am not even in YOUR top friends :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well dougd you know kids know it all and its never gonna happen to them......

DOC umm i am really upset with you I am not even in YOUR top friends :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I thought you were. I'll take care of it. :)

Seriously though, hopefully the 16 year olds are getting smarter about what they post on-line. If not, perhaps they should all be forced to sit and watch a marathon of "To Catch a Predator."
As an FYI, the problem isn't kids posting personal info that leads to a pedophile showing up at their door. 90% of it is all voluntary...the personal info is given out intentionally specifically to the strangers after becoming friends.

• 1 month later...

Myspace is getting old, even though i have one. I prefer facebook :thumbup: the old verson of facebook though.

There's been near 700 pedophiles that have been nabbed from MySpace. This includes past offenders as well as those just getting busted for the first time. I for one, refuse to open an account there and with facebook.

All it takes is the accusation (not even a conviction) to destroy a career. As long as I don't enter that environment, I can prevent that type of accusation.

Even here in the chat room, I won't be 'alone' with a known minor female.....

I've said this many times before, not everybody with myspace is a pedophile, if you choose to chase 14 yr olds then thats your thing.

You can do the same thing here if you wanted to, since anyone can chat once they do 3 posts.

I've said this many times before, not everybody with myspace is a pedophile, if you choose to chase 14 yr olds then thats your thing.

You can do the same thing here if you wanted to, since anyone can chat once they do 3 posts.

They're everywhere. Any place that is public, that's one of the first places they go. (p!sses me off