My MySpace

firedoc5

Lately I've come to the conclusion that other than here, MySpace is one of the best ways to communicate and to keep up with everyone. So, if interested tap into my MySpace. What do you got to lose?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup. Myspace and Facebook are very good communication tools.

You must remember not to post personal information on there or pictures you don't want your employer to see.

I personally have a personal myspace with real life friends only that's private and a public myspace for some good friends I've made on sites like EMTCity.

Personal one is made just a little harder to find and kept under private setting so the whole world (or anyone who decides to stalk) can't see all my friends.

I got bitched at for some pics from work, but oh well, they got over it

my myspace isnt too bad, havent had any problems.

Myspace is for 16 year old girls, and the pedophiles who love them. :twisted:
That's what I used to think during college...then when we graduated, it seemed like the entire class suddenly got on myspace in order to keep up with each other. It USED to be for emo teens :)

, Im not on there for that, Im tired of hearing that shyt, I know it has been done, but not all of us are like that.

Myspace is for 16 year old girls, and the pedophiles who love them. :twisted:

So I guess I won't be expecting a friend request from ya. :wink:

:D I love it CBEMT!!!!

You dirty old men... I'm appalled.... absolutely appalled. :)

Seriously though, hopefully the 16 year olds are getting smarter about what they post on-line. If not, perhaps they should all be forced to sit and watch a marathon of "To Catch a Predator."