Trash TV strikes again

Doug

Anybody want to place bet's on this guy actually being a volunteer somewhere? :toothy7:

<ducks and covers>

Like they said when I was in the Navy, "Not on my ship, Not on my watch, Not in my Navy". So I wouldn't have him anywhere around my EMS system.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so when is this fine piece of television art going to air?

I think I may watch it too. Do the same thing as suggested in an earlier post

I am not a regular viewer of the show, but I have seen it while channel surfing and watched parts of a couple different episodes. Although slightly off topic, the thing that it made me think about is how we all really do have secrets that we wouldn't want shared on national TV. Kind of makes you think about how life might be easier without secrets like those that often come out on the show.

1) The concept of this "Moment of Truth" show makes me ill. How many people who appear on it are going to get fired, divorced, or be killed by jealous spouses or significant others?

2) "Swingtown" is not going to be on ABC, it's going to be on CBS. It may be on, but I am not going to waste my time watching it.

I think it is kind of funny myself. I might watch it just for kicks. I am not going to get bent out of shape over some guy that calls himself an EMT, and goes up for the "moment of truth" just to make himself look bad. We have a whole lot of other things that make us worse off than that one guy. It ought to be funny if he has done it. I mean, everyone knows what they want to hear, and he will probably say it, just for the attention.

I think this guy is a piece, as much as everyone else who goes on this show. Everyone knows what they are getting themselves into and fully deserves what ever they get.

hey Ruff- if your kid is a toddler check out sprout tv... totally dedicated to children.

I saw a commercial for the show "Moment of Truth." Apparently the next show features an EMT who is shown on the commercial being asked "Have you ever touched a female pt. more than you had to?" and "Have you ever falsified a report?" With the end promiseing something to the effect of "The answer he gives may end his career." OUT F'ING STANDING A'HOLE!!! Thanks for making us all look like the scumbag you apparently are. I think this guy ought to be fired just for the poor judgement he showed in going on the show!!

Was his name Poopenheimer?

Questions(Only the important ones)

Would you give Osama Bn Laden CPR If his life depended on it? He said NO> I like him so far

Do you really care about the famine in Darfur? Yes (so far so good)

Do you think Fat people are simply weak? Yes

Do fat people repulse you? Yes and it was asked by a fat person

AS an EMT have you ever knowingly falsified a report? YES (fricking moron)n He says "In his defense, everyone's done it!! " what an idiot

Ok with that answer he needs to lose his job.

Question 11 -- As an EMT have you ever touched a female patient more than your job required? He said NO and it came back as true

IF you want to call the state of california here's the info

State of California

EMS Authority

1930 9th ST. Suite 100

Sacramento California

916-322-4336

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.