I need your help and advice

Kaisu

Check this out:

http://bfads.net/Omnitech-1GB-MP3-Player-at-Staples

Omnitech MP3 and digital voice recorder. About the size of a stick of gum and fits right in your uniform pocket. Records for an hour and a half an can transfer right to a USB port. If the nurse is stooping to this level, then you have to stoop to one level further. It won't help with your current situation, but if she is in the position she is in with the attitude she has, its time to go full bore and record everything, because sooner or later she is bound to do or say something stupid and then you'll have all the ammunition you need. There are now people at work that I will not speak to unless mine is running, and there are many calls now where I turn it on. Its a must have for any professional EMS provider, IMHO. Plus you can listen to your favorite songs on it, too!

Or, you can just hold the line until the affair with this doctor ends. These things have a short shelf life, and its far more entertaining when the entire thing goes down in flames. Feel free to laugh and point when it does.

• 2 months later...

Well since all your logs have been stolen.... The paramedic team that you rode will have the calls and times that were recorded.... If it were me I would go to the paramedic team and ask them to validate my new records refill them out you filled them out once you can do it again.. and match the records with the unit...

• 1 month later...

I'm sorry that you are having to go through this. That really does blow! I would reccommend documenting everything, having witnesses as much as possible... and try to get in touch with your preceptors that you rode with, they should have some type of system set up when they have a 3rd rider. Hope all gets better!!!