We Have a Responsibility to "Market" EMT City

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I appreciate everyones efforts to make this site grow. Everyone contributes in some fashion. Some more than others. If people can help by visiting our sponsors, donating or handing out our poster, that is great. Even the lurkers help by keeping the visitor count up.

I keep this place going so we all have a common place to go and chat, banter and learn. This is not a money maker for me.... in fact... often the opposite, but I believe in this place and the power it has to make positive change.

I appreciate the support.

Admin

Just a quick add on: Having our site link on your mypace page or other blog site definitely helps. Our address in your signature line while you are on other sites is a plus too.

Thanks admin. As a sponsor, thats about to be bumped off the last 10 list, I feel it is worth sending a little to help keep a place for education, discussion, and venting open.

I also use this forum when at work someone asks a question or makes a suggestion. I just say hey theres a discussion on the city about that and so others are exposed. Why not donate a dollar at least? If we all chip in a little it will help keep the city from becoming a financial burden to one person.

I've sent the link to here via e-mail a couple of times. But I don't think I've seen anyone that I've sent it to on here, yet. Maybe if I do a little persuading.

I'm going to try and add the link to my web page. Now if I can just learn how to do it. I've relied on friends to do those sort of things for me.

Yikes, I'm kind of suprised by some of the responses.

Some of us are old enough that we believe that when you benefit from something, you give something back.

When I can, I send money, when I can't I try to be productive in the forums. When I'm really feeling like a slacker I prowl for, and welcome the new users to the site.

This place can be an amazing resource, one that you can't easily replace with a book, video, or even a classroom.

If you've gained from it, perhaps it will make you feel better to try and give something back to make it grow...make it better. If you have no desire to repay some of what you've been given, then you'll never understand the reason for Capt's post, should ignore it and go about your business...

I think he was simply suggesting that you "Pass it on" when/where you can.

Dwayne

Yikes, I'm kind of suprised by some of the responses.

Some of us are old enough that we believe that when you benefit from something, you give something back.

When I can, I send money, when I can't I try to be productive in the forums. When I'm really feeling like a slacker I prowl for, and welcome the new users to the site.

This place can be an amazing resource, one that you can't easily replace with a book, video, or even a classroom.

If you've gained from it, perhaps it will make you feel better to try and give something back to make it grow...make it better. If you have no desire to repay some of what you've been given, then you'll never understand the reason for Capt's post, should ignore it and go about your business...

I think he was simply suggesting that you "Pass it on" when/where you can.

Dwayne

I really try to be productive here like a consultant, tutor, or mentor. If there's any way I can help by giving advice or share my education and experiences, I'll do my best. :hello2: Since I can't work the field any more it's the least I can do.

I really try to be productive here like a consultant, tutor, or mentor. If there's any way I can help by giving advice or share my education and experiences, I'll do my best. :hello2: Since I can't work the field any more it's the least I can do.

In the business world we call it sweat equity, (well we also say cash is king), but if you don’t have the Benjamin’s (or Lincoln’s for that matter) there are many ways to contribute, and the time you spend posting on the site is one of them.

You can also buy an O2 wrench….

Ok I’m kidding, :D

No I’m not. :shock:

Yes, I’m really kidding. :roll: :wink:

Truly, staying active on the site, is real way to keep things going.

If you like what you see, make it known, if you don’t, make it known, but either way, post, and keep the site active.

Hey as always IMHO

Be safe,

WANTYNU

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.