HIGHSCHOOL AND EMT-B CLASS

mikka

I am 17, been in the fire department sense i was 15 and started EMT studies when i was 16. Im a varsity wrestler (152 lbs) (6 foot tall) <--- So im not fat. I am a B student. I haven't been single for 4 years. And currently have a great girlfriend. I like to think that what i do for my community is good and that i am in no way a dork and neither is anyone else envolved in EMS. Dustdevil....I kind of expected a little better from you. :evil:

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote="Dustdevil"]Meh... high school EMS is for fat kids and dorks, neither of whom have prospects for any kind of social life.

Thats just a little uncalled for.....seriously.....

BY THE WAY

Definition of dork: a stupid or ridiculous person; jerk; nerd.

So trying to take a class, to learn how to save people during highschool makes me a stupid or rediculous person; jerk; nerd. Is that what your saying? Cause i think all im doing is helping myself and the people around me......

I'll repeat for you the same thing I asked the other dork; if none of what I said applies to you, then why are you getting so defensive?

quote="Dustdevil"]Meh... high school EMS is for fat kids and dorks, neither of whom have prospects for any kind of social life.

IM IN HIGHSCHOOL AND I AM ENVOLVED IN EMS. So that does apply to me.

And you just called me a dork....lol.....how old are you again?

Everyone here is disagreeing with you. You'd think you would get the picture and just say sorry cause you are totally wrong.

Everyone here is disagreeing with you. You'd think you would get the picture and just say sorry cause you are totally wrong.
Not exactly everyone. Just the people attending "High School and EMT-B class".

Oh, I thought you meant everyone

Yes, and apparently he thought I meant everyone too, even though I clearly said no such thing.

Such failure to read carefully and understand what is written is just one sign of the immaturity seen in high schoolers who jump into EMS, and a prime reason that so many people are against it.

Wow you make me laugh. You said "HIGHSCHOOL EMS IS FOR FAT KIDS AND DORKS" You were directing it toward "HIGHSCHOOL EMS" So yes you did direct and you still insist on trying to insult me and other young men and woman who are trying to help out their community. Don't you have something better to do then insult people on what they want to pursue in life? This is a "students" forum. I thought it was for helping students out and ENCOURAGING them to do better....I guess your not very good at encouraging people. Sense your god and all. So sorry sir, sense your older and obviously much much much more intelligent then I, I will bow down to ye. So sorry for being a fat dork. :shock: I never realized how much of a loser I was for joining a volunteer fire department and taking an EMT class....I wont say anything else. Obviously my word isn't any good here because of my age.