eric and amber

Eric

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seems to be like some if you dont plane on ever getting mairred

LOL, Dude my [s:8c7843152c]funeral[/s:8c7843152c] wedding was more than 18 years ago. A sense of humor and always saying she is right will lead to a lasting marriage.

OK in seriousness, always show your love, open doors, buy or pick her flowers, pause the TV and visit with her, do things she enjoys, let her know what you enjoy, never hit her, never cuss her, never go to bed mad.

Hope the two of you a long and happy marriage.

seems to be like some if you dont plane on ever getting mairred

MAYBE just MAYBE some of us have been there done that 15 years with the high school sweet heart 12 years of marriage 3 kids the dog the cat and at the RIPE old age of 32 one realize's I should have listened to the Wisedom of others and WAITED!!!!!!!!!

Cause now what do I have to show for the last 15 years of my life? Besides my 3 beautiful babies that I would never trade for the world....all I remain with is the fleeting words of WAIT!!!!!! and make DANG sure you know that she is THE one!!!!!!

You go Eric!

And don't worry about getting married...

I hate it when people tell the younger folks "just remember, marriage is a lot of work!"

Ah, bull. Marriage should be funny, nasty, silly, erotic, confusing, hilarious, sexy....and every now and then....it's a little work.

If you find yourself spending more time working on your marriage than you're spending naked...You're doing it wrong!

Good luck buddy...It'll be a hell of a ride!!

Dwayne (22 years married...yep, to the same person, and all in a row)