New Terrorist Group Discovered!

Richard B the EMT

GetAttachment4.jpg

WHO is this person- is it ITK, Admin, Ak, Paramedic Mike or Spenac--who is this operative

There is a reward offered!......[/font:b81d13c78d]

Here is the EMT CITY Terrorists operative found by EMT CITY Police and Homeland Security Div.

Beware he could be dangerous and hides among small childen and parents at events--resembles some guy we know as n0ssb, but is not the same.....

If seen Report to the EMT City Police and Homeland Security Div. 8) 8) 1800EMTPolic

Dont know who this green fuzzy guy is but here is paramedicsmike's spenacs ak and admins pic at the last mobster meeting....now those are MY boys :!:

crazy.jpg

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was pretty witty.

But of course it was blocked for me, so I recruited the same member to tell me about this one. I think the experience benefitted them more than me after hearing what was being heard by another.

Dont know who this green fuzzy guy is but here is paramedicsmike's spenacs ak and admins pic at the last mobster meeting....now those are MY boys :!:

crazy.jpg

Will Keep a look out for these characters--They look pretty Sacry---Better alert the public in the city---EMT CITY Police and Homeland Security Div.........................................................n0ssb

Now I have to do a music history? Oh, well...

In the late 1960s, the Beatles released a song called "I am the Eggman, I am the Walrus". An egg and the aquatic beast the walrus are symbols of death in some Welsh traditions, I have been told over the years. If not, someone from Wales please correct me.

Album "Abbey Lane", shows all 4 Beatles crossing the street in the black and white stripes of a UK crosswalk. Paul was the only one barefoot, and with a foot on a black stripe. As they appear to be marching, the other 3 have one foot forward, but Paul has the other foot forward.

Album "Sargent Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band" shows the Fab Four in old time military style band uniforms. Paul is the only one with his arms up, approaching the pose of most people when in a casket, AND, an unidentified man has his hand in a totally relaxed, as in death, pose, directly behind Paul. The unidentified man also is alleged to appear on several Beatles albums, always with the "dead hand" posed behind Paul.

I am unclear on this one: In one song, which I cannot remember, John Lennon is heard to intone "Here's a word for us all, the Walrus was Paul". Refer back to "I am the Walrus", it infers that Paul had died.

In the album version of the song "Strawberry Fields Forever", you hear an audio Psychedelic section, which just as it fades, you hear something spoken in the last 3 or 4 seconds. The alleged experts tell you to play that few seconds backwards, as some of them allege that a lot of hard rock music have subliminal satanic and/or demonic messages, that you hear John saying "Paul Is Dead".

As I almost destroyed my phonograph needle trying, what I heard sounded kind of like those words, but I admit I may have bought into the hype, and heard what "they" wanted me to hear.

The nay-sayers indicate that it was hype to sell Beatles albums. The believers say the winner of a Paul McCartney Lookalike contest, a Billy Shears, is the permanent replacement for Paul McCartney, alleging it is told in the words of Sargent Pepper, before he segways into "I get by with a little help from my friends", they do sing

I don't really want to stop the show,

But I thought that you might like to know,

That the singer's going to sing a song,

And he wants you all to sing along.

So let me introduce to you

The one and only Billy Shears

And Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band.

If this is accurate, Billy Shears, still impersonating Paul McCartney, has been Knighted by Queen Elizabeth, been married to the late Linda Eastman, sold the "Beatles Lennon/McCartney Songbook" rights to Michael Jackson, and just went through that nasty divorce from Heather Mills.

If Paul really died- then his latests ex wife is collecting millions of pounds from a Ghosts---No wonder she divorced him----Hard to get banged by a Ghosts..

I don't thank he has died yet and neither has Ringo-----But maybe the members of the band were plotting some type of accident for Paul......!!!!!!!!!!!!

Long time Beatles and Oldies Fan---------Long Live the Moody Blues[/font:aca15ff6a7]

EMT City Police and Homeland Security Div.

The following has been found out about this so called Terrorists Group, it is now believed to be just ITK Mobsters in action.

There has been increased guarding and Surveillance by operatives of the Homeland Security Div.

against such threats[/font:4cc6bdb62b]

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e392/n0ssb/S6300315.jpg

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e392/n0ssb/S6300321.jpg

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e392/n0ssb/S6300314.jpg

Back in high school, I knew there was something fishy with my Geometry/ Algebra II teacher. He now works for the cable company that also does the high speed internet. Hmmm :-k I'll have to keep an eye on him.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.