Are you really part of EMS???

Yea thats some of that there news footage I be talkin bout.

Damn... y'all are gonna make me lug my laptop home tonight just so I can see what you posted, aren't you? :?

Can't watch it here at the office. Apparently, the government thinks YouTube is subversive. :roll:

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn... y'all are gonna make me lug my laptop home tonight just so I can see what you posted, aren't you? :?

Can't watch it here at the office. Apparently, the government thinks YouTube is subversive. :roll:

If you were a democrat then you could watch all the youtube you want because that's where they go to get all their quality debate questions.

I thought that the turk's bombed Pearl Harbor and Matt Damon and Ben Afleck(aflac) saved the day.

Well, I used to work for a private transport company. Obviously, most of what we did was the usual granny grabbing non-emergency stuff.

Sure, we did the usual PICU, NICU, and cath lab transports too. Many of them not exactly what you'd call "non-emergency."

Still, on your average day, I wouldn't call us EMS by the strict definition either. Department of Health doesn't distinguish, but anyway.

So here's what I wonder- when our contracted nursing home calls us for "altered mental status," and we find the patient unresponsive with a BP of 50/20....

....Or they call for "hypotensive, question of GI bleed," and we find an acute MI....

...Or they call for "patient fallen, put back in bed," and we find decreasing mental status with a BP that's jumping and then falling 50-60 points every 3 minutes.....

Is it still not EMS?

People were being shown it in the library last week before our immuno test. Some things are just plain wrong.

This site proves that you can take the most disgusting, disturbed, warped and just plain wrong act to perform and there's a web site devoted to just that act. The reaction vids on YT are pretty funny though. Maybe I'm warped.