Are you really part of EMS???

just because your local authorities might ask your transfer company to "light up" the next time two nuclear laden 747s crash into an elementary school full of epileptic haemophiliacs, does not make you EMS.

I want to know where that happens. It might finally give me a chance to use those damn hemostats that people said were worth the investment.

[spoil:28b5b35244]/sarcasm[/spoil:28b5b35244]

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im on call 24/7/365 with a pager waiting to grab my ruck sack and get on a C-130 waiting for an explosion or a hurricane.

Dude, you really need to get a life.

...just because your local authorities might ask your transfer company to "light up" the next time two nuclear laden 747s crash into an elementary school full of epileptic haemophiliacs, does not make you EMS.

It could happen, it's about as realistic as Al Queda pulling off a chem attack, but it could happen. Thank God we have people willing to grab their ruck and jump on a C-130. :roll:

Dude, you really need to get a life.

It could happen, it's about as realistic as Al Queda pulling off a chem attack, but it could happen. Thank God we have people willing to grab their ruck and jump on a C-130. :roll:

Hey wait we need people on standby to go stop the next large object about to destroy earth, so they don't have to go pull people off drilling rigs to save us like last time, that wasted time could have killed us all. Don't you remember when we all were waiting to die and I remember the news footage showing the one guy holding his girl singing I'm leaving on a jet plane. It was really cool how we were able to watch actual footage of the object being destroyed. I am so relieved their are people out there ready to go. :wink:

:dontknow: here's what the NET's do when they actually get an emergent patient or they get the "light up" feeling. :headbang:

Dust, I'm in awe you slimply put everything into one single post.

So spenac's patriotic rant gets me to thinking about the scene from "Independence Day," where Wil Smith and Bruce Willis and all the other heros are walking to their spacecraft, sans ruck, to go save the world. So I go to Google to try and find a nice video capture of the scene and post it here for dramatic effect. I couldn't find the pic, but about two pages into the search, I find that there is apparently a popular pr0n movie of the same name, which frequently comes up in the results. So then I get sidetracked and totally forget what I was looking for in the first place.

I LOVE the Internet! :lol:

So spenac's patriotic rant gets me to thinking about the scene from "Independence Day," where Wil Smith and Bruce Willis and all the other heros are walking to their spacecraft, sans ruck, to go save the world. So I go to Google to try and find a nice video capture of the scene and post it here for dramatic effect. I couldn't find the pic, but about two pages into the search, I find that there is apparently a popular pr0n movie of the same name, which frequently comes up in the results. So then I get sidetracked and totally forget what I was looking for in the first place.

I LOVE the Internet! :lol:

Dust, are feeling alright?

Bruce Willis was in Armageddon. Independence day was Will Smith and Jeff Goldblum.

I understand, I lose my keys now at least once a week.

Glad He Ate her. :lol:

And the not-so-well-known sequel: Tastes Like Chicken!

Anyhow, maybe that's why I never found the pic I was looking for, lol. Cut me some slack! I never actually saw either movie, so it's not like I know wtf I am talking about. :?

But this is nothing new. I've been confused ever since the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor.