Looking for new tricks to play on new hires

Bunny, show me yourself sometime climbing a 50 ft aerial with full gear on and a powersaw, then holding it still while you cut ventilation, or dragging a 175lbs person downstairs to fresh air, or taking down an exterior door using only an axe and/or halligan, and I will apologize.

Sure, you can have a lot of strength and endurance and not be hugely muscular. Those feats of leaping and pirouetting ballerinas pull off require some extensive musculature. Bruce Lee only weighed 160 lbs, but could send a 235 lbs. man flying with one punch from an inch away, but Bunny, I have a feeling you're not built like Bruce Lee, and if you were, I don't think your boyfriend would find you all that cute.

Yesterday my partner and I carried down a 220 lbs. man from the top level of a theatre mezzanine, and my quads are still killing me. But I guess in other parts the laws of physics work differently and 100 lbs. of feminine beauty are knocking down doors and dragging out the vics.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which of these two pictures is more believable as the female detective who is going to kick down the door of the projects, drag that POS to the station house, and get him to sign the confession?

A.

cagney-and-lacey.jpg

B.

angie-harmon-16452.jpg

This isn't to say women can't do the job. It is to say, if they can, they probably aren't curling up on anybody's lap.

A. Cagney & Lacey.. I know that for a fact.

B. Who the hell is that, took me a minute to realize she had a face.

That, my young friend, would be Angie Harmon.

Just a side note to ponder. Why does Jack McCoy always have the smokin' Assistant?

ADA Claire Kincaid, 1993-1996

200407060002.jpg

ADA Jamie Ross, 1996-2001

carey_lowell.jpg

ADA Abbie Carmichael, 1998-2001

angie_harmon12.jpg

ADA Serena Southerlyn, 2001-2005

rohm05.jpg

All of them were hired for their outstanding academic and professional credentials, I'm sure. BTW, this thread has gone way off track, and it ain't ever coming back.

I already mentioned Catherine Bell.

She is so beautiful. My wife knows that she'd have been the one I married if I was good looking, buff, smart and a snazzy dresser.

I am none of the above so she decided to take a chance on me.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.