My first call

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my first call was involving a male during a high speed chase that ended with a fatality. this male was running high speed on the interstate claiming to crash into any that was in his way. eventually he turned his lights off and rolled his truck, crossing the median and rolling three times. the guy passes with a broken neck, and disfigured face, needless to say he did not spell an ounce of his vodka- to find out this was a suicide mission. but why bring other innocent persons along for the ride?

• 1 month later...

I took my first EMT class the summer between my Jr. & Sr. year of high school. I was still 17 when I took my state test and passed. I knew I'd have to wait until I was 18 to make an official run. But I made my first run the day before my 18th birthday. The state gave me the one day so the coordinator had a full schedule for that week. I was an easy transport for a CT. But five days later I was in school and got called out on a full arrest. Afterward, I went back to school and made it back for typing class.

My First call, was to a MVA, (Truck Vs Family Car) - (Fatal) thats how i saw in Christmas 06.

Next Shift

Second Call, Cardiac Arrest - 48 year old male athlete. (Fatal).

At this stage i wondered if i was cursed.............. Second thoughts about this job!

Next Shift, my Third call: Delivered twins on the side of the road, baby boy and girl.

This is the job for me.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.