You've Got Blonde Mail

angelfriggie

A blonde quickly went out to her mail box, looked in it, closed the door of the box, and went back in the house.

A few minutes later she repeated this process by checking her mail again.

She did this five more times, and her neighbor that was watching her commented, "You must be expecting a very important letter today the way you keep looking into that mail box."T

he blonde answered, "No, I am working on my computer, and it keeps telling me that I have mail."

• 7 months later...

:shock: wow the same thing happened to me,, but i was looking in my mailbox on a sunday.

Damn blonde's, offense intended.. I'm sitting in the drive through line at McDonalds; there is a minivan in front of me with Utah plates. The girl is clearly placing an order for six people. She reads off the numbers, and then goes; Okay.. I guess I don't understand how this works. :D .. I start tapping my thumbs on the wheel. Now she gets on to the apple pies, two for a dollar; aka .50c each. She orders ten. "Okay, so that's only $5?, how does that work?". I said out loud, O.M.G., and start tapping all of my fingers. Now.. We get to the free Coke Glass.. Oh boy.. But how much is it? I want a pink one; we only have green. But the sign shows a pink one, do they not make a pink one, or how does that work. A guy behind me beeps his horn. Now, I'm slapping my hand violently on the dash, making loud, rude comments to my passenger. She ended up pulling aside and going in to place her order.

What do you call a smart blonde?

A hair dyed red head. :roll:

A blonde calls her boyfriend, crying, "Please, please come over and help me! I've got a killer jigsaw puzzle, and I can't figure out how to start putting it together!"

Her boyfriend asks her, "What's it supposed to look like when it's finished?"

The blonde answers, "According to the picture on the box, it's supposed to a tiger," she sobs,"B-b-but I can't even fit two of the pieces together!"

So the boyfriend drives over to help her. When he gets there, she shows him the puzzle spread all over the table.

He studies the pieces for a moment, then looks at the box, then turns to her and says,"First of all, no matter what we do, we're not going to be able to put these together into anything that looks like a tiger." He takes her hand gently and says, "Second, I want you to relax. Let's make a nice cup of tea, and then....." he sighs, "Let's put all these Frosties back into the box."

A blonde calls her boyfriend, crying, "Please, please come over and help me! I've got a killer jigsaw puzzle, and I can't figure out how to start putting it together!"

Her boyfriend asks her, "What's it supposed to look like when it's finished?"

The blonde answers, "According to the picture on the box, it's supposed to a tiger," she sobs,"B-b-but I can't even fit two of the pieces together!"

So the boyfriend drives over to help her. When he gets there, she shows him the puzzle spread all over the table.

He studies the pieces for a moment, then looks at the box, then turns to her and says,"First of all, no matter what we do, we're not going to be able to put these together into anything that looks like a tiger." He takes her hand gently and says, "Second, I want you to relax. Let's make a nice cup of tea, and then....." he sighs, "Let's put all these Frosties back into the box."

I've GOT to remember that one. ;)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.