Welcome to EMT City
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Making Sense of Colors and Shapes in the Toilet

Posted · Report post

So how many people missed that it was World Toilet Day yesterday? I know I did.

Came across this article on NPR, I know it sounds like a bad acid trip, but it's not. It's good information that can be used to....ah....strike up a conversation with a patient that.....ah....needs reassurance. Yea, that's it.

How many people knew there was a Bristol Stool Chart? NOOOO it's not furniture....

Read the article...you'll use the info at some point in your career.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/health/2012/11/02/164196276/making-sense-of-colors-and-shapes-in-the-toilet?ft=1&f=1128&sc=tw

Stay regular people,

Mike

Posted · Report post

A great gift idea, I may just get a set of mugs for folks for Christmas!!

Posted · Report post

Good shit....

PS.. I read your book and loved it. Did you REALLY blow dart your partner? Laughed till I peed

Posted · Report post

Good shit....

PS.. I read your book and loved it. Did you REALLY blow dart your partner? Laughed till I peed

Good shit indeed!

Thank you for reading the book, glad you enjoyed it! Did I really? ah...I didn't mean to...it just kinda...happened. Shocked the shit outta me...I think it was #4 #5 and #7 on the Bostic stool chart.

I don't know why, but incontinence seems to be a reoccuring reaction for my readers...I could think of worse tho.

I wouldn't be offended if you wrote a review on the site you got it publicly announcing your little accident after reading it...

Thanks again,

Mike

A great gift idea, I may just get a set of mugs for folks for Christmas!!

Dennis, MUGS? They got Bostic Stool Chart mugs?! How did I miss that? I know some very constipated people on my xmas list...

Posted · Report post

The taste of urine? Ohhhh that is so gross... and #6, Black. Go stomach ulcers!

Posted · Report post

I'm pretty sure that I just deposited a new republican PAC this morning after two days of excess and bloat.

Posted · Report post

:punk: someone has way too much time on their hands.... just saying...

Posted (edited) · Report post

Good shit indeed!

Thank you for reading the book, glad you enjoyed it! Did I really? ah...I didn't mean to...it just kinda...happened. Shocked the shit outta me...I think it was #4 #5 and #7 on the Bostic stool chart.

I don't know why, but incontinence seems to be a reoccuring reaction for my readers...I could think of worse tho.

I wouldn't be offended if you wrote a review on the site you got it publicly announcing your little accident after reading it...

Thanks again,

Mike

Dennis, MUGS? They got Bostic Stool Chart mugs?! How did I miss that? I know some very constipated people on my xmas list...

Found it on Cafe Press after I read this at the end of the original article "Apparently, there's a layman market for the chart as well: You can buy Bristol stool chart mugs and business card cases should you want to refer to it on a regular basis.".

Edited by emtdennis