Making Sense of Colors and Shapes in the Toilet

Emergency Laughter

So how many people missed that it was World Toilet Day yesterday? I know I did.

Came across this article on NPR, I know it sounds like a bad acid trip, but it's not. It's good information that can be used to....ah....strike up a conversation with a patient that.....ah....needs reassurance. Yea, that's it.

How many people knew there was a Bristol Stool Chart? NOOOO it's not furniture....

Read the article...you'll use the info at some point in your career.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/health/2012/11/02/164196276/making-sense-of-colors-and-shapes-in-the-toilet?ft=1&f=1128&sc=tw

Stay regular people,

Mike

• Like 1

A great gift idea, I may just get a set of mugs for folks for Christmas!!

• Like 1

Good shit....

PS.. I read your book and loved it. Did you REALLY blow dart your partner? Laughed till I peed

Good shit indeed!

Thank you for reading the book, glad you enjoyed it! Did I really? ah...I didn't mean to...it just kinda...happened. Shocked the shit outta me...I think it was #4 #5 and #7 on the Bostic stool chart.

I don't know why, but incontinence seems to be a reoccuring reaction for my readers...I could think of worse tho.

I wouldn't be offended if you wrote a review on the site you got it publicly announcing your little accident after reading it...

Thanks again,

Mike

A great gift idea, I may just get a set of mugs for folks for Christmas!!

Dennis, MUGS? They got Bostic Stool Chart mugs?! How did I miss that? I know some very constipated people on my xmas list...

Good shit indeed!

Thank you for reading the book, glad you enjoyed it! Did I really? ah...I didn't mean to...it just kinda...happened. Shocked the shit outta me...I think it was #4 #5 and #7 on the Bostic stool chart.

I don't know why, but incontinence seems to be a reoccuring reaction for my readers...I could think of worse tho.

I wouldn't be offended if you wrote a review on the site you got it publicly announcing your little accident after reading it...

Thanks again,

Mike

Dennis, MUGS? They got Bostic Stool Chart mugs?! How did I miss that? I know some very constipated people on my xmas list...

Found it on Cafe Press after I read this at the end of the original article "Apparently, there's a layman market for the chart as well: You can buy Bristol stool chart mugs and business card cases should you want to refer to it on a regular basis.".

Edited by emtdennis
  • Like 1